Waja converted to Evo 7 with piccie!look 95% alike oO!

nitrus: seen wiras wit NISMO and TRD stickers before... dat's worse.. hehehe

This car was done up in Subang... a bodyworks expert nearby Ah Heng exhaust... thumbs up to the owner and creator. :)

WA LAU EH......eh really admire owner and modder la......even Waja to Evo alike i more respect Wajalution.....got put much effort on it rather than just buy genuine EVO

i can't believe how they do the rear door curve lining?

and total cost of conversion?

BLaCkHoWLiNG said:
nitrus: seen wiras wit NISMO and TRD stickers before... dat's worse.. hehehe
i even saw vios with huge mugen sticker at front wind screen.... speechless...

HAHAHAHAHAA... not bad ar all u guys spot those weird "identity crisis" before.. LOL !!

I saw this SATRIA with a LANCER emblem before his car before, at the sunway "penang" bridge when waiting for traffic lights to go green ... lol , dem funny .. i dare swear to it.

aih, things ppl will do these days. even wira SE with SPOON word at the back... - _ -

lol i tot those r something like 'fashion'

like those people like to put small small decal/sticker on the driver door from up do down like this:

HKS
Apexi
Bliztz
Mugen
TRD
ABC
XYZ
such...

That is some serious work!!!

Great job.... nice. i wonder wat it costs to do that?

from waja to evo7...n cut here cut there.....even it is looks nice...but i wonder if he can run away from jpj...

if get stopped by jpj, i believe this waja E7 will be sita....

my 2 cent

nitrus said:
HAHAHAHAHAA... not bad ar all u guys spot those weird "identity crisis" before.. LOL !!

I saw this SATRIA with a LANCER emblem before his car before, at the sunway "penang" bridge when waiting for traffic lights to go green ... lol , dem funny .. i dare swear to it.

aih, things ppl will do these days. even wira SE with SPOON word at the back... - _ -

I've seen a Honda Jazz with Mivec stickers all around the car.....sad~~~....

huakenny said:
from waja to evo7...n cut here cut there.....even it is looks nice...but i wonder if he can run away from jpj...

if get stopped by jpj, i believe this waja E7 will be sita....

my 2 cent
lol...if he's lucky.they might blif it's an E7 if they r noob in car..but if they r pro...sure kena kaw kaw one...

Guarantee sita on the spot if fail to pay 'duit kopi'.

spyderslr said:

I just only saw a waja with bling rims with a BIG word "SPOON" behind his windscreen juz now , turning out from SS2 going up to LDP headin to sunway.. HAHAHAHAHAHAA... I was juz laughin at the waja n suddenly from behind me some car (not sure wat car is it) zoomed past me n went tiong the waja, i was like GOOD !!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!! Waja with SPOON ok... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

spyderslr said:
must be a honda vtec driver wit a mitsu mivec heart ........ mmmuuuhahahaha

honestly, in my opinion,
it is ugly..
in fact the waja is way more prettier than this

i feel everything not right.. the height not right
the wheel is ugly, the c-pillar is ugly, the tail is just not right diamention (too low the taillight?).. everything just feel not right

my personal view only.. plz dun flame me

rich ppl
they can do whatever they like with their / their dad's money
that is their freedom.

just pay the shop and let them convert your car to other car.
wan more power... just pay money only and install bolt on
or pay money to do transplant

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom