Great Night Out @ AutoSPA

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

cheaka

500 RPM
Just wanna say thanks to all Skyline Owners for turning up for the AutoSPA night. It was a great night.....we got free food, free tour, free show, free...ahem..........:biggrin:

We shall organise another night out again...... :tee:

sorry
cannot make it this time

next time lo...
thank for the invitation

I dun have a skyline, but I'm an enthusiast!!

Can I come to your meet next time?

Jebu said:
I dun have a skyline, but I'm an enthusiast!!

Can I come to your meet next time?

aiyoh...somemore have to ask...send you sms invitation liao mah...just come and show your sms invitation lah...hehehehee......:biggrin:

cheaka said:
Just wanna say thanks to all Skyline Owners for turning up for the AutoSPA night. It was a great night.....we got free food, free tour, free show, free...ahem..........:biggrin:

We shall organise another night out again...... :tee:
ya lar...really dun regretted i coming out on that nite...Can c alots of nice car and oso special events for us..And it's all FREE..!!!

p/s:The massage damn cool one...oppssss!!

no la.. busy with some work
next time sure come la..

The spa was really good, felt so relax and fresh after the great massage by those hot chikkies.

And the buffet dinner we had! Damn! those oysters were great. We were only driving skylines. Imagine if we were from the Lambo club. Go wonder......

PS: the half a million mini ciniplex.... we were all in there too....

Jiggy cash money bling bling!

I dunno about you guys but the blonde headed girl kept tickling me while giving me my massage!!!Dudes, I insist on getting another one!!!

The food was excellent!!! I made the mistake of eating before going , however that didn't stop me from attacking that rack of Lamb!!!

The drive after that was just perfect, came across 2 Ferraris 360s on the way!! Very sporting gentlemens, I should say.heeheeeheeheee

Supremus: Did they asked for a rematch or something?

The cheesed mantis prawns was awesome too. I was so tempted to 'tar pau' some for supper later , however too shy to do so *smirk* yes, I can see that you (Skagee) and Cheaka were enjoying the lamb to the fullest. *burb*

however, some of the skyline members werent too impressed with whats on the buffet line. Instead they were more impressed by them blondie chikkies in skimpy skirties that were giving them massages... I saw Tom (Kaminari) and Wan (r33_abflug) exchanging words in Japaneses on their 'hentai' intentions with them kinky blondies.

Re-match?

Those two gentlemens in the Ferraris were hillarious! They were mad drunk when he said that he would swap cars with us if we beat them. Well. they we gone before i could reply them.... all i could see was smokes.....

Skagee... did you manage to let them inhale some fumes from your titanuim muffler?

Hahahaha... we seriously should do this more often!!Infact I'll call you..I may have something up ;)

holy shit! was this an FOC dinner??? fark!! missed out totally!!! :eek:

Supremus said:
however, some of the skyline members werent too impressed with whats on the buffet line. Instead they were more impressed by them blondie chikkies in skimpy skirties that were giving them massages... I saw Tom (Kaminari) and Wan (r33_abflug) exchanging words in Japaneses on their 'hentai' intentions with them kinky blondies.

Dun said liddat lar...coz after that i saw while ur GF going toilet u oso had chats wif those blondie chickkies what....oppssss..(hopefully ur gf dunno bout this)..if not hahaha...
However after 'special' massage fr those chikkies i felt extravaganzaaaaa!!!hahhahah..
Only person who tried those massage noe..Isn't it skagee...hahahhaa...

p/s:hopefully next time we can get those special treament again...

Supremus said:
Those two gentlemens in the Ferraris were hillarious! They were mad drunk when he said that he would swap cars with us if we beat them. Well. they we gone before i could reply them.... all i could see was smokes.....

Skagee... did you manage to let them inhale some fumes from your titanuim muffler?

Ferraris??
Kenot make it la....

CIsss...why never ajak/imform me wan? lucky i balik hometown last week... :tongue: then whats 4 this friday?

Aiyaa...dun changed story la bro..Informed u twice oledi wat?U said wanna come...aiseyy..
dun be liddat lar.Dun make story daa..

she said she balik kampung larr...I was informed that she could cook..how about the next meeting we'll have dinner at her place?

.S K A G E E. said:
she said she balik kampung larr...I was informed that she could cook..how about the next meeting we'll have dinner at her place?

Nope her la skagee....his!!hahahaha...
If those blondies girls we' 'treatment' last time,then we can say her.....coolll!!!!

oopss...sorry ..hahahahahaa I mistook him for someone else..sorry sorry...yeah I remember him ,the RB26 dude

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom