Great Night Out @ AutoSPA

wahahhahah...dem u guys! not sexy enough haaa?? wahahahaha!..
i :thumpdown nway... any chicks to recommend?

.S K A G E E. said:
oopss...sorry ..hahahahahaa I mistook him for someone else..sorry sorry...yeah I remember him ,the RB26 dude
u still can call her...but girl wif 'balls'..hahhahaa...hw..??

i missed!!!

r33_abflug said:
ya lar...really dun regretted i coming out on that nite...Can c alots of nice car and oso special events for us..And it's all FREE..!!!

p/s:The massage damn cool one...oppssss!!

may i know what made you so happy? free car show?
or chics out there?

Allow me to say that words could not describe in full details on what went on at AutoSpa last weekend.

However, i will try ...

Dinner served was the best i've had since birth. Roasted Lamp, Fresh Australian Oysters, Cheesed Mantis Prawns,
Salmon, just to name a few.

The massage i had was the best i had ever since Angelina Jolie left me for Brad Pitt.

The chikie that gave me the massage was so sexy and hot, hotter than hell.

Treating your ears with music from speakers worth RM 100,000.00 in the sound proof room
...lounging in the mini ciniplex worth RM500,000.00 watching D1....
seeing cars from skylines to Ferarris being applied with wax worth RM9000.00...

All under one roof. All in a night. ALL FREE. Is like living in Heaven for the moment.

how come everything was free? got sponsor kah?

cheh, wish i still had a skyline :frown:

gobiz said:
how come everything was free? got sponsor kah?

cheh, wish i still had a skyline :frown:

Honestly , I kept saying to myself ,while eating, that this was too good to be true..anyway the food and massage was a way to get us to sign up for their ' car-care' programme...I'll definately be doing so as soon as I get the car painted though..anyway, because of the girls there, I'm not allowed to go there without Cheaka...:(

oh no wonder. promotion.

their car-care programme is quite expensive right? is it rm2000 for a year or something?

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom