USTC 2007 Pics and Chicks...

ok... my pic.. chicks pic

DSC06021.jpg

DSC03575.jpg

DSC06020.jpg

DSC06032.jpg

DSC06033.jpg

DSC060341.jpg

Rhys, the pictures u took with Carace....you look like very tegang wan.... ?? She really made you that "hard" ah ??.....Hehehehe....I think because her bobbies touch her arm izit....??? Hahahahaha....:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh so that is Carace...not bad, in fact...very good, haha

how old is she?, she's same age as u guys ar?

Rhys, the pictures u took with Carace....you look like very tegang wan.... ?? She really made you that "hard" ah ??.....Hehehehe....I think because her bobbies touch her arm izit....??? Hahahahaha....:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh so that is Carace...not bad, in fact...very good, haha

how old is she?, she's same age as u guys ar?

lol... titanrev crazy liao izzit? hahaha... how old are u wor titanrev... hey.. i added u at msn liao...

she born in year 86 de... reli hot hot hot girl... wooo... hahaha

Last edited:
she born year 1986 ar??... hmm... younger than me, can consider.... wuahahhhaa...

wei wei, PM me her tel number la... sharing is caring.... :P

yeah ultimateevolution7...give us your rating?...she's 86...ok so she's older, but nvm la, haha

Rhys, yup I saw you in MSN. I'm 23 years old. No lah bro, just joking. I know you are not that hamsap want to touch bobbies de...right ? Hehe....

Sky, hahaha...ratings ? thank for supporting my pics....only 1 pic a lot of bulu mah..not all.....Hehe..next time i tangkap all those banyak bulun wan...

Rhys, you want to know where's Carace house ? I bring you there.....:shades_smile:

lol.. ic ic.. yea yea.. i also lebih kurang noe where she stays.. she told me de... hahaha...

wow u guys so crazy u even know where her house is ar?

Rhys, yup I saw you in MSN. I'm 23 years old. No lah bro, just joking. I know you are not that hamsap want to touch bobbies de...right ? Hehe....

Sky, hahaha...ratings ? thank for supporting my pics....only 1 pic a lot of bulu mah..not all.....Hehe..next time i tangkap all those banyak bulun wan...

Rhys, you want to know where's Carace house ? I bring you there.....:shades_smile:

if not hamsap n dun wanna touch boobies not normal adi lor....

ehh, u guys know where she stay arr??.... share share la info about.... we go ambush her.... ahahhaha....
nola nola, joking only.... we must go step by step.... intro me to her and start become friends first.... :P

WaH.......sky is big big buaya oh......:X-:

Carace lives in Seremban Jaya....I almost everyday go there for my lunch....Hehe...then will saw her at Jusco sometimes...
Gzox, u know Candice too...???

My fren know candice, i dont know!!
but she is real pretty!!

yeah u all talkin abt her...suddenly her bf see this...all of us die!, haha...if she got a bf la..

lol... got buaya... wakakakaa.... titanrev candice also look quite cute hor... ehhee =)

Wow, ur high school mate is tall~! n she look like lin zhi ling~ maybe more beautiful than real lzl.

I also took a few photos of her, but, dint take with her....she was bz doing pose when i was there!!

TitanRev, you were there at which day?
look like lim chi ling?dun frighten me out bro....cannot compare with lim chi ling....
some more for me she ain't that tall....

titan bro,may i know how tall u r?

Top Bottom