TT on this coming Friday (18th May)?? Picture Uploaded!

ahaha, omg....if that really happen. I don't think I can ever sleep already. Skagee and Benny in one pants...ermmmmmmm lol

oh gosh... i didnt thought of that actually, benny and skagee in one pants hahaha - was thinking that they have to share same pants but differnt timing. Now imagining it is aiyo... haram haram !!... cannot... too much for the brain to take. Too explicit. Censored.

wah lau... i though i was too much... you guys even worse man... but if you really imagine them in one speedo..... oh my gosh need to wash my brain now...

wash not enough ler. must use clorox and bleach already... to make it clean again.

heay you guys stop it man........ u guys make me sound GAY wei....stop la...please.....hahaha...it was a great TT tonite.....Thanks !

wah benny, so fast online already ah. but tonite's TT dun have any dancing also :( but it was great to catch up wit everyone.

aiks me pulak?..no wonder I kept on sneezing on Friday night when I couldnt make it for the TT

hahaha... yeah man Skagee. we were hoping for some dancing action in the foodcourt but too bad it was decent TT lah :)

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom