Touge

Ry0suke

Known Member
May 6, 2008
For sure Neyo^^

Alchemis

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2005
i am comingggggggg but not 31st may... still sleeping :P next week la...
keep me in da loop

elsm80

Known Member
Mar 21, 2006
Dear touge masters,

There will be a run this Sunday (7th June 2009) @ Semenyih - Titi area.

So far there are 8 - 10 confirmed cars of various makes and driver level. Please feel free to join us.

PM me your contact details and we will work from there.

ALL car makes are welcomed.

Thanks!

pocong

Known Member
Oct 3, 2008
Dear touge masters,

There will be a run this Sunday (7th June 2009) @ Semenyih - Titi area.

So far there are 8 - 10 confirmed cars of various makes and driver level. Please feel free to join us.

PM me your contact details and we will work from there.

ALL car makes are welcomed.

Thanks!
Hmmm.... could not join u la coz going to tasik Kenyir for fishing tiz week end. May be next time. Have fun guys....

BTW, Jalan Gombak Lama toward Genting/Bentong oso nice route la. Some more quite near and after that can stop by the waterfall...

Newt

Nov 3, 2008
OMG OMG OMG!!! THe touge was AWESOME!!!! X-D OMG OMG OMG!!! CAN'T WAIT FOR SOME MORE!!! X-)

elsm80

Known Member
Mar 21, 2006
Haha.

Glad to hear you enjoyed it.

Dude, do you have any pics to share cos I kinda have too few an amount!

Newt

Nov 3, 2008
Sure.. here's all the pics available X-)

and here's some vids i've uploaded on youtube :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIAbWX0sJno

These are the vids going through klawang ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiaFEy5XzW4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIn7O-DoGRY

and some more mindless action... X-p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_i5eAQvCRTM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAPjs5_ib3k

Bump: err... wait... why is there no pics? @.@

hmm.. how do you upload pics on this forum? X-p i noob in IT X-p

Ry0suke

Known Member
May 6, 2008
OMG OMG OMG!!!!! So sad I cant join in the fun T.T

So are you guys going to do this again? :D

dotcom

Known Member
Jun 7, 2005
KL - JB
may i ask ? the on-board camera is it FC ? and why got backfire when release the thottle ?

Newt

Nov 3, 2008
Yup, it's on-board the FC :-) sorry for all the shakiness and everything, our camera mount is organic so lacks the rigidity of proper mounts X-p haha... i guess it's quite hard for my unfortunate co-driver to hold the camera while struggling to pray that he'll live through it... X-p

about the backfire... that my friend, is among the mysteries of the rotary legend... X-p some say it can even spit fires up to 10 feet high... X-p haha... just joking... :-p

I guess it's because how the nature of rotary combustion :-p just like how performance valve allows the exhaust valve to immediately open upon combustion (even when the fire has yet to die out) to allow the next cycle to start immediately, rotaries have an elongated (i guess that's the term for it :-P) combustion chamber, so the fire is i guess a lot bigger when it fills the chamber, and as the rotor pushes the combustion waste out the exhaust port, the fire has yet to fully die out (and hell no the rotor ain't going to wait for it to die out :-P) and thus runs out the back causing a lot of oohs and ahhs and the 4th of july... X-p

But that's what i think :-p i don't know whether that's true or not (or perhaps entirely bull X-p) perhaps the rotary gurus can help explain this phenomenon X-p all i know is that it is quite natural for rotaries to be spitting fire just because of the sheer fact that it's a rotary :-p i've even seen a clip where the dude did a bridge porting on his engine, and the fire coming out of the exhaust was like a machine gun X-p as in POW!! POW!! POW!!! something like the misfiring system :-p

Alchemis

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2005
Yup, it's on-board the FC :-) sorry for all the shakiness and everything, our camera mount is organic so lacks the rigidity of proper mounts X-p haha... i guess it's quite hard for my unfortunate co-driver to hold the camera while struggling to pray that he'll live through it... X-p

about the backfire... that my friend, is among the mysteries of the rotary legend... X-p some say it can even spit fires up to 10 feet high... X-p haha... just joking... :-p

I guess it's because how the nature of rotary combustion :-p just like how performance valve allows the exhaust valve to immediately open upon combustion (even when the fire has yet to die out) to allow the next cycle to start immediately, rotaries have an elongated (i guess that's the term for it :-P) combustion chamber, so the fire is i guess a lot bigger when it fills the chamber, and as the rotor pushes the combustion waste out the exhaust port, the fire has yet to fully die out (and hell no the rotor ain't going to wait for it to die out :-P) and thus runs out the back causing a lot of oohs and ahhs and the 4th of july... X-p

But that's what i think :-p i don't know whether that's true or not (or perhaps entirely bull X-p) perhaps the rotary gurus can help explain this phenomenon X-p all i know is that it is quite natural for rotaries to be spitting fire just because of the sheer fact that it's a rotary :-p i've even seen a clip where the dude did a bridge porting on his engine, and the fire coming out of the exhaust was like a machine gun X-p as in POW!! POW!! POW!!! something like the misfiring system :-p
nice video you got there.... back firing is normal for the rotaries. excessive back firing is caused by the throttle position sensor. i'm not sure if FC has a TPS. i think it has... with such a large flame like yours.... you're running very rich.... you should send for a tune to lean up abit....
it's a beauty to see flames flying.... btw, i'm the red RX7 behind you.. :) i do throw up flames... but not as large as yours... mine is just spots of fire playing around my exhaust tips... andrew saw my fire play on the 1st part when i was in the 2nd group until i was thrown to the 1st group...

Alchemis

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2005
dun say until like u don't have :)
you're FAST.... don't forget that :P

Newt

Nov 3, 2008
nice video you got there.... back firing is normal for the rotaries. excessive back firing is caused by the throttle position sensor. i'm not sure if FC has a TPS. i think it has... with such a large flame like yours.... you're running very rich.... you should send for a tune to lean up abit....
it's a beauty to see flames flying.... btw, i'm the red RX7 behind you.. :) i do throw up flames... but not as large as yours... mine is just spots of fire playing around my exhaust tips... andrew saw my fire play on the 1st part when i was in the 2nd group until i was thrown to the 1st group...
OMG what's a TPS? :-p haha... i noob, only know how to press the throttle and i think i press the brake sometimes X-p though i always confuse it with the clutch pedal... X-p haha..

Your car is great man :adore: i'm dreaming of getting an FD myself X-p but so far that's a dream, the reality is i get to whack my brother's FC while dreaming of whacking my own FD :biggrin: i've been wanting to ask you, what kind of porting did you do to your FD? :hmmmm:

well, ah choy did mention our car was running a bit rich, but he said probably bcoz of that, it saves the engine or something from all the abuses we inflict on it... :biggrin:we sometimes accidentally over rev the engine... :-p nevertheless, what is the disadvantages of running rich? apart from its obscene fuel consumption X-p

And here's the video i was talking about the machine gun FD X-p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81GPj-oOoY0&feature=related&pos=17

pocong

Known Member
Oct 3, 2008
Well, Nice vid guys. Actually where was your starting point? From the vid it seemed you went beyond Kuala Klawang by exiting in Seremban rite?

very2 cool guys. Let us know when will be your next trip.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello

I have a proton gti 2003 with a evo3 engine turbo
But were as now the engine has expired
I wanna modify it again
With a new high power engine and gear
I don't wanna drive fast
I just wanna fly slow ;)

Help me make an extra powerful ride :)

Waiting for u guys
M.k
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience