Titan suspension

wow....! U guys who use very high spring rate like whatdamn n xteiner...i really respect le....
In city still can compromise but for my usual outstation trip to JB on the highway....really kenot tahan le bro.....

but i'm using 10KG still very comfortable...unlike TANABE and TEIN really bumpy when u see yellow lines...i used TANABE sustec pro before...and sit on my friends car with TEIN super street...guess i'm more to comfortable =D

Yes, seriously our highway will be like so wavy........especially a stretch from KLIA to SUBANG.

PLUS highway, southern stretch also mad....the more they repavement, the worst is the situation

Makes the car like riding a boat........

Yes, seriously our highway will be like so wavy........especially a stretch from KLIA to SUBANG.

PLUS highway, southern stretch also mad....the more they repavement, the worst is the situation

Makes the car like riding a boat........

boat or horse my friend haha =D...

Seems like most of the reply are positive. I'm driving a 2007 Honda City Vtec. Currently still in stock condition. And intend to modify it step by step. One of my plan is to lower my car to have a sporty look and better handling.

My preferred handling is like getting my car lower till front and rear approx 2 finger gap. But in the same time, try to maintain as comfort as stock.

Is this kind of setup possible with TITAN?

Suggestions needed from expert here.

Thank you~

2 finger front n rear easy job for uncle richard ah....one guy ask uncle richard to do his beemer to no finger gap, that is a damn difficult job...

yeah...2 finger job sap sap sui for richard.....
my setup already between 2 to 2 1/2 finger both front n rear... not lesser cause thinking of into 16" rims.....
wow.... no gap...next time c richard must ask how he did it n how the ride was...

Seems like most of the reply are positive. I'm driving a 2007 Honda City Vtec. Currently still in stock condition. And intend to modify it step by step. One of my plan is to lower my car to have a sporty look and better handling.

My preferred handling is like getting my car lower till front and rear approx 2 finger gap. But in the same time, try to maintain as comfort as stock.

Is this kind of setup possible with TITAN?

Suggestions needed from expert here.

Thank you~

bro the comfort is still there...but not stock...it will be alittle stiffer and more fun to play with your civic...trust me it's better u go to richard and ask him bring u out for a test run =D...you'll know what i mean after u test 3 of his cars

serious ah??? he got three car to let us test??? is three car like soft medium hard setting???

yup...he have 3 cars with different setup for u c which is best suite u.....
my personal fav is his cefiro A31.....damn...more comfortable than beemer

Oh.....thats cool. haha.....must try must try.....
Seriously that uncle really power la.....even myself work with tyre line also can feel that he got alot of experience and knowledge on suspension and also tyre

Oh.....thats cool. haha.....must try must try.....
Seriously that uncle really power la.....even myself work with tyre line also can feel that he got alot of experience and knowledge on suspension and also tyre

=D richard used to be a track racer ler in his earlier days...now he plays bikes with his son =D...

guys.. good feedback for TITAN... got a few quests to ask:

1. where is the location of the workshop?
2. how much he charge for 4 suspension? im driving a satria neo... roughly la
3.how long does the work gonna take?
4. does anybody got mr richard's hp number? maybe i wanna give him a call..

thanks guys~ if ok, ill consider titan for my absorbers...

no38, jalan mewah 3/3, taman perindustrian Hata, pandan mewah, 68000 ampang selangor
03-42979878

pandan mewah? cool.. not that far from my place.. thanks~ bro, how much is the price range??

Price minimum RM2800..... still it's a very good price for inverted monotube design for adjustable....
If i'm not mistaken, Tein inverted monotube is price bout RM9k at least....

for front n rear coilovers rm2800 (like satria)
for front coilover rear independent rm2300 (like saga)

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom