Titan suspension

plus the service charge is only 75 per piece....for me thats the best part...b4 this i used ohlins abs adj.....same setting inverted monutube....but damn...the service charge is about 150 per piece.....and they only give 6mths warranty....

Now still Rm75 per piece?? that day he mention RM100

Oh yeah anybody here using his modified top mounting? using the SKF bearing

have been using titan suspension for 3 years now.. still working and i already clocked 140000km with it. no problem at all..

north south higway... east highway.. gua musang highway, jabor - kuala terengganu trunk road.. whole west malaysia already conquered with titan.

And, more than 5 times trackday in sepang. damn satisfied i'll say.

LOL

im using 4kg for front and 3kg for rear.

ride consider okay for comfort and handling is superb.

but now i want to change to full comfort mode.. who wants to swap springs (prefer 3kg and 2kg rear) with me... just pm me.

im getting old.. and want smoother ride. cewahh

i'm using titan more than 2yrs for my drift car , had been try the spring from 4kg to 10kg ( now using F10-R8) , event with 10kg front it still not so bumpy at any type of road ,

myself also selling other japan branded brand , but after try all of them still like titan ,

been using titans on my wira sedan for nearly 3 yrs now..front 5kg rear 3kg...result?? EXCELLENT...satisfied..very much near (if not already similar) to other world known brands but for a fraction of d price (checked tein @ N1 for my car...RM5.5k!!!! WHOLY CRAP!@!!!!!)

custom coilover and the top mounting lo. But really got no time to go and install yet. Got to wait till next week

oh i got my suspension today. handling is superb. But on the unevent road is not comfy. very bounchy also. N on highway also not bad.

you can't expect it to accommodate all kind of terrain with one setting~ right, there's take and give, performance wise, comfort wise or balance between two~

overall ok ah.....Just need to get back some comfy. hehe.....but wait, let me test for few more days....

hi guys....

i m very headache with my current suspension, it is D2 racing spec adj, too stiff to be use on daily driving basis... after reading all review from u guys, i think titan is consider a good choice, but the only problem is i m johorian, furthermore, the johor bahruian : ) is too far for me to travel from here to ampang for suspension or servicing...

Then i found out that actually hotbits also have monotube absorber, and is at jb area, they can also cater for diff spring rate, but i read all this from newspaper and internet, havent go there personally.

Wat do you guys suggest?? i prefer comfort but also must grip, as my mivec wira ll turbocharge end of this yr, hp around 350... pls help, need advice from u guys

oh i got my suspension today. handling is superb. But on the unevent road is not comfy. very bounchy also. N on highway also not bad.

visit titan again and told the boss about your feeling bounchy at which type of road , he'll retune till you :proud:

zac just waste bout few hundred so u wont regret later.. im still using titan for bout 1 year now no problem for me..some more 2 year warranty.. alot of ppl using titan will agree with me.. credit card also can :D

been using Titans for the past 2-months. Initially it was very hard, I could feel every bump and I felt like my teeth were about to be knocked the hell out.

But now that the shocks and springs have "settled in", it feels much better.
Bumpiness has dramatically reduced.

I might want to go back to uncle Richard's to lower my ride abit more and go for higher spring rate ;)

cow,u said at first it feel very hard n now after the spring settle
u going for higher spring rate???that's what i said before,this
suspension thingy depends on individual.

have been using titan suspension for 3 years now.. still working and i already clocked 140000km with it. no problem at all..

north south higway... east highway.. gua musang highway, jabor - kuala terengganu trunk road.. whole west malaysia already conquered with titan.

And, more than 5 times trackday in sepang. damn satisfied i'll say.

LOL

im using 4kg for front and 3kg for rear.

ride consider okay for comfort and handling is superb.

but now i want to change to full comfort mode.. who wants to swap springs (prefer 3kg and 2kg rear) with me... just pm me.

im getting old.. and want smoother ride. cewahh

dear serenum,

may we know what car u're using....
my putra was using std gti R3 asorber (kayaba) with Tein coil spring...
all brand new but just for 2 weeks...after that hancusss...out of my apex...muhahahahaha

Last edited:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom