Titan suspension

whatdamn

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
Cheras, KL, Mal
h2zero,
prices are reasonable. you also have to take into account that hotbits might be more competitively priced compared to titans as they have international orders as well. i'm aware they have quite a reasonable following in australia.

when i mean understaffed, i mean that they take a much longer time to setup your car correctly assuming you know or already have a setup in mind. it takes time for uncle richard to change the specifications of the damper. sometimes, if you're unlucky he won't have that particular spring rate you had in mind. also, i've asked him to fabricate some camber adjustable pillowball shock tower mounts and he told me "sorry la, i got too many orders to complete, i think you buy those from halfcut also can use ma," i was speechless. haha!

i won't say he does not know what he's doing because it doesn't show in his products but if you get too technical with him or expect him to figure out how to make an adjustable damping rate dial like in current hotbits suspension models, titan loses out. quote from uncle richard again, "you know how thin the needle is or not to make those dials!?!? you tell me where i can fabricate such precise needles then i make for you la. but then again, would you be willing to pay for it?"

hope that answers your question h2zero.

evan2000

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
huuuu....good explaination.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
no u can't.titan comes complete with spring.adj spring are smaller
in diameter compare to ur sport spring.
i thought TiTAN always use back original springs? do they provide the springs now?

whatdamn

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
Cheras, KL, Mal
ixeo,
titan has their own springs. yes they do provide them with their aftermarket solutions however, if you'd want to use a spring say from tein or your own particular spring, uncle richard will oblige.

SRF Racing

Known Member
May 21, 2006
Re: location?

hi all...

anyone can tell me the detail location where's Uncle Richard's workshop ?

thanks in advance.