ST 150 & AT 151 Corona

burnner

1,500 RPM
Feb 12, 2007
yup...have you every try fill the wind created by the belt fan? Its very powerfull...

corona_ice

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2006
sunway city
jai, saya tinggal kat sunway... kalau u datang ke kl saya boleh jumpa u, kalau tidak saya boleh datang ke termeloh juga...:smokin:

yskhor

May 15, 2008
jai...if kalau u rasa takde tempat kat rumah meter tu gua beli kalau nak jual! gua punya dah jadi gila sikit!
hi i have keep 2 unit of ST150 original meter dee. 1 is fully work condition 1 juz the fuel tank meter spoil *cant move langsung.. who want? i let it F.O.C

corona_ice

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2006
sunway city
i need a the 1.8 models' meter! mine also the petrol and clock not working:banghead:looks like this is a comman problem for this meters:banghead:

jaist150

Known Member
Oct 8, 2008
i need a the 1.8 models' meter! mine also the petrol and clock not working:banghead:looks like this is a comman problem for this meters:banghead:
Bro. Meter i tu model 1.8 punya. Dah setahun lebih dalam stor rumah father i. Maybe next week i balik dan ambil meter tu. Dulu masa i guna meter tu elok. Jam pun ok. I pernah repair meter petrol tu. Tapi u faham2 jelah kan, meter tu dah lebih 20 tahun. So, kalau u nak give me your phone number.

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

i also have a steering set.

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

burnner:oic...wht u mean was...those copper core based radiator must pair with clutch fan or belt-driven fan...electric fan won't be efficiency enough to dispatch the heat ...thx for the info...learn something new today~~~hehe
Bro. My Kp also use electric fan not belt-driven fan. I guna KP60. Tangki air standard sangat rapat dengan pulley. So, takde ruang kalau nak guna belt-driven fan. U tak try masuk forum www.drift.com.my ke? Kat sana ramai otai2 yang pakai kambeng ni. Cubalah tanyer diorang. Sori ye. I cuma beri cadangan je.

corona_ice

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2006
sunway city
jai, my no. 0193473173shan... can call me nytime....:wavey:

yskhor

May 15, 2008
haha i have keep some ST150 part ko...
like ori 1.8 master break pump,ori rotor disc,ori calipers, ori 1 pair side mirror(*black matellic),ori power steering pump,power steering drive rack,cooler box,ori steering shaft (*that got signal& wiper 1...dunno how to call...) 1pair drive shaft(*dunno silver top 1 or corona 1 hehe) ,2 ori 1.8 meter(*1 is working condition), also silver top ABS control unit. who want it? hehe wanna clear my place......

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
Hi guys,

How's everybody doing ?

Who's looking for ST150 meter ? :listen: I have 1 unit of Japan spec St150 Corona (super rare).... fuel injection one, everything working perfectly. Bought it for my wife's car just before I changed the engine (used it for about a mth only). Come, come, I need $$ now; everything sell, sell, sell !

Sorry ar, not fighting for bzness, just wanna sell off all my unused stuff in exchange for $$ to upgrade my bicycle...:laugh:

Call me if anyone's interested, ya.

Last edited:

corona_ice

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2006
sunway city
i'm the one looking for it!:rolleyes: still trying to make my car as jdm as possible....:love: been trying to get ur type of digital meter, but i guess ur the only one that got it!

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
i'm the one looking for it!:rolleyes: still trying to make my car as jdm as possible....:love: been trying to get ur type of digital meter, but i guess ur the only one that got it!
It's not digital, it's still analog but it's slightly different from the original. I'll try to dig it out & provide you a napshot of it, bro.

corona_ice

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2006
sunway city
wow! nice neat job ur car! looking good!:congrats: yeap! the chasis is the same for the 1.8 and 1.6! just different engines and interior! up to date i've actually seen 4different types of power window and door model!:confused:

2o2r, thanks man....that seems to be the only thing left for me to change! my car is near 98% completed:rolleyes:

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
guys im new here:wavey: currently using st150 too.im wondering if the chasis is same as 1.6 model.
Hi, Resing. Welcome to the thread & nice ride too.

wow! nice neat job ur car! looking good!:congrats: yeap! the chasis is the same for the 1.8 and 1.6! just different engines and interior! up to date i've actually seen 4different types of power window and door model!:confused:

2o2r, thanks man....that seems to be the only thing left for me to change! my car is near 98% completed:rolleyes:
Shan, later I send you the photo of the meter, k.

Pls tell Yusof aka Joseph (the guys with Supacharge in yr aptmnt) I'm sorry I didn't notice him PM to me many mths ago coz I seldom log on these days, ya.

He told me that his car can achieve 230 km/h top speed but the question is: How long (time & distance) to achieve it ? Many cars can achieve that speed, only takes years to do it, that's all.:laugh:

burnner

1,500 RPM
Feb 12, 2007
hahhaa..time is very important...speed is top speed is secondary....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i read some articles bout someone having it in the car

can I ask what does it actually mean ?
it will switch off the battery so that the car won't turn on if not on ?

if so , i think it is quite useful for preventing theft ?
coz it can make the car unstartable ?

anyone know how to DIY one ?
or just get one installed ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience