ST 150 & AT 151 Corona

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Kev,

next time you drop by S'wan, PM me beforehand, so that we can go "siak tar" (yum char in Hock Chew). Maybe you can bring yr S600 for a spin too.:biggrin:

Shan, Black & RR,

wow, what have you guys been up to ?:laugh:

:angel: ohh nothing much... just took a short drive to the subang airport and back after the tt:rofl: but i can tell that it was nice fun!:rofl: i tell u must get more corona ppl in the tt la... more car more syiok!

Kev,

next time you drop by S'wan, PM me beforehand, so that we can go "siak tar" (yum char in Hock Chew). Maybe you can bring yr S600 for a spin too.:biggrin:

Shan, Black & RR,

wow, what have you guys been up to ?:laugh:

well it will be a while till we can lim teh, lol, cars far from being ready

Not enough hair left to finish a bottle of hair dye !:rofl::rofl:

Besides, I don't have a 10 second car:driver:, :listen:mine's more like 10 minute car.

Not enough hair left to finish a bottle of hair dye !:rofl::rofl:

Besides, I don't have a 10 second car:driver:, :listen:mine's more like 10 minute car.

10sec cars are really not for driving around with the family... i guess for our version will be 15 seconds car good enough!:biggrin:

no hair ah??? now that's a problem:rofl::rofl:

hi all sifu...any know what boss kit can fit ST150 or AT151? hard to find boss kit :confused:

Should be same as LE (EE/AE 80/82) or nearest cousin. AE/EE 90/92, I think.

Hi,

You're using AT151 or ST150 ? Location ? If you're in KL area, maybe you should hang out with the rest of the Corona nuts there, you may wanna exchange some notes with them.

Lol.. With us around.. esp with Mr. Yau and Shan around.. I don't think it will go extinct! :biggrin:

But.. If Mr. Yau sells his car, then..:bawling:

thanks for reply...i'm stay in Puchong..

Hmm.. Which part of Puchong? I'm from Puchong too..:biggrin:

Oh, btw.. If you go to the accesory shops, they only have one bosskit for all Toyota models.. No idea whether it will fit the AT151 dash :confused:

livenloo: that's true, just drop by ur nearest brothers acc and can get... puchong jalan kenari got brothers.... i work in puchong too!
black910 & rage: u guys around too! so no problem! corona's will never go extinct!

Hello & welcome, bro.:wavey:

T. Intan is very near my place, infact we've some Toyota kaki from that area (Bagan Datoh) that comes to join our TT quite often. Our TT sessions are on every Friday night, 9:30 pm in Restoran Icy Scoop, Seri Manjung (opposite Toyota showroom). You can pm me your contact number, if you want.

What do you want to know about this Corona ? Are still having your standard engine or you've changed it ? BTW, is your brown in color ? Saw one parked outside the Kg. Gajah Drift event last Sunday.

aku ade sbuah kete corona at151..enjin 4a-ge blacktop 20valve twincam..masalahnye aku nak mintak cadangan korang..plan aku nanti kalo ade budjed nak paint bru colour hitam putih...kawasan bumbur hitam..atas putih..korang rase ok ke tak?

hi all..i'm stay in Puchong near Bandar Puteri area...I'm driving a 1.6 (M) XL.. AT150 Silver color corona...manufacture year 1985...
Sure, will join you guys if there is any gathering or TT...sure have a lot need to learn from you guys :burnout:

wahhhh this page still keep on running wonder when will reach page 200.,...me just still keep doing minor replacement part for my car...latest i just change to triniti clutch plate and exedy pressure plate it cost me around 800 bucks but really feel good when press the gas pedal:driver:.btw does anyone here want to sell their extra st150 headlamp mine 1 just sucks oledi..anything just pm me.....

corona ice when will u coming back ....just wanna have a peek of ur monster:vroam:

Bro Black910, you might wanna take a look at this:
Toyota se disc brake belakang - Car Accessories & Parts for sale Selangor - Mudah.my

Of course, you'll needa use AE92/AE1XX suspension as well..

Alif Akmal,
Hello and welcome.. The black and white paint, is it just white body and black bumper or are you thinking about something more like Takumi's Tofu AE86 in Initial D? If it is the latter, the result might look something like this:
DSC01187.jpg

DSC01186.jpg

DSC01185.jpg

The most important thing is.. Will you like it?
Btw, where are you from? I have an AT151 with BT 20v too..

Livenloo,
I'm from Kinrara, driving a gold Corona AT151.. Leave us your number and we'll call you for upcoming TT/gatherings..

Vincelee1981,
Waa.. Minor replacement?:laugh: More like secretly loading your ride with major upgrades while we chit chat here arr.. Hehe.. Bro Shan, we've gotta buck up soon or we won't be able to keep up with the GZE when we meet up with Vincent already.. :biggrin:

hahaha!!! vince is back!!! a few pages ago i did put the mudah advertisement... sorry i couldn't pick up ur call, was at customers factory...very bad reception in the cold room....

alif: belum cuba belum tahu! tapi semuanya bergantung pada citarasa u! kalau tak pasti, lukis dulu macam chip foose!

liven: i work at kinrara only! nearby only....

rage: nice pics of that car! but yeah, vince seems to be really quietly doin up his car! time for me to buy sum matola exhousts and gab absorbers!

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

hahaha!!! vince is back!!! a few pages ago i did put the mudah advertisement... sorry i couldn't pick up ur call, was at customers factory...very bad reception in the cold room....

alif: belum cuba belum tahu! tapi semuanya bergantung pada citarasa u! kalau tak pasti, lukis dulu macam chip foose!

liven: i work at kinrara only! nearby only....

rage: nice pics of that car! but yeah, vince seems to be really quietly doin up his car! time for me to buy sum matola exhousts and gab absorbers!

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom