ST 150 & AT 151 Corona

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

corona_ice

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2006
sunway city
harris, when i checked with a spare part shop in subang last time, they said that the rear wheel gearbox parts and front wheel gearbox parts won't match even thou same 3s code... U've got to choose the correct clutch and pressure plate for ur model... I'm not sure if true, coz i haven't changed mine yet...

chinozie

Very Young Member... :D
Jul 5, 2004
Damansara
4age20v.blogsome.com
guys...

form which model OEM ducktail spoiler...
based on source page, owner mentioned it's OEM from ST190...really aaa ?

ST171 the lower lip a bit short...
ST150 look nice...buat there's a groove on the bonet...couldn't be the original one...

how ?

Last edited:

chinozie

Jul 5, 2004
Damansara
4age20v.blogsome.com
Jumpa kat internet...
tak byk info...ini je yg ada... :confused:

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

ahhhaaaa...found it !!!

it's from Corona ST162 GT-R Coupe !

corona_ice

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2006
sunway city
that silver spoiler macam kenal je! Well the spoiler got chopped in 2 and extended to fit the st150... Chinozie, i did post up the st160 many pages back... It's a very rare model the corona coupe, came with a digital dashboard and meter, had 2.0,1.8,and 1.6 models all came with those spoilers... Currently mine is missing the 2 side pieces, rage has one also, but may not be fixing it because he doesn't want to drill holes in the boot...

chinozie

Jul 5, 2004
Damansara
4age20v.blogsome.com
yup very rare ! owh ok...so many CC aaa...
mine also missing the 2 side pieces...:banghead:

fitting into my car it's like...a a sexy lady with Short skirt ... :D
need to think a way to fit into my car...hahahahaha

ragerunner

Known Member
Mar 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Yup Bro Chinozie, it's from the ST16x Corona coupe which has had its pics posted up by corona_ice before (page 5X or 9X if I remember correctly). It comes as a 3 piece spoiler but I haven't had any luck finding the side 2 pieces so far. The pic you posted of the spoiler on an ST150, that car used to belong to MetaruBZG. The car has changed alot since that pic. It now belongs to.. Hehe, I'll let the owner tell himself lor :biggrin:

So Bro Shan, you installed the spoiler already? The spoiler rubber, passing them to me? :biggrin:

chinozie

Jul 5, 2004
Damansara
4age20v.blogsome.com
owh ok...a bit different form what i've found...

but not too sure is this from GT-R model or not...

here's another one...from New Zealand...

I've noticed, most Corona, the interior color is similar with the exterior color...but the default colour would be gray...

corona_ice

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2006
sunway city
rage: yup be passing them to u later... it's not easy findin those two sides, the best option would be to get the vr4, sides or the ford sampan or saga aeroback...

dinster

Jul 16, 2006
sifu2 corona,

i'd like to know whether we can still find stock absorber for my AT151 ? i'm no racer so adjustable is a no-no. looking for stock version only ;)

i tried search in this thread, seems like stock AE92 / AE101 / AE111 can be used? :confused:

corona_ice

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2006
sunway city
any corona's member around johor ....pm me plzzzz...
why la fren???? kl also can help mah!!!:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:42 AM ----------

sifu2 corona,

i'd like to know whether we can still find stock absorber for my AT151 ? i'm no racer so adjustable is a no-no. looking for stock version only ;)

i tried search in this thread, seems like stock AE92 / AE101 / AE111 can be used? :confused:
hi din' where exactly do u stay?? if in kl, or selangor, u can get the abssorbers, stock ones from any spare part shop...they will have either the apm or kyb brand.... for the front, u can also direct use the ae101,111 with just using back your top absorber mounting. back, just get the normal stock st150 or at151 absorbers....

ragerunner

Known Member
Mar 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hehehe.. Nice time TT with bro Shan and Mr. Yau as well as Mr. Yau jr. just now :biggrin: We should do this (meet up) more often!
(Thanks for the rubber strips btw, bro Shan :adore::adore:)

Nice pics posted there, Chinozie.. The meter looks different too.. But the meter seems slightly different in overall shape compared to the pics corona_ice posted, not sure whether this meter will fit the ST150 dashboard as well? :confused:

Dinster, I believe I have answered your question in the previous page.. Please read carefully.

---------- Post added at 01:33 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:20 AM ----------

Spotted a Corona for sale in Penang..

Notice the number plate.. Whoever buys this car pays RM7557! :rofl:

The real price of the car is RM4500..:smile:

corona_ice

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2006
sunway city
no problem for the rubber parts!... i search for the remaining corners..i hv them in my car... well now we know who to call for items in stock at 2o2r's house!

mohdhaireenezhaam

Feb 22, 2010
johor
kl got plenty,,,but near johor less...maybe can count by finger....right now im putting the ae111 absoeber to front and rear...coz the lod one alredy kaput....

---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

iwant to know,with the trumpet and without the trumpet which sound is good??

ragerunner

Known Member
Mar 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
corona_ice: Yeah.. Now we know who to liaise with directly for these stuff.. :biggrin:

Chinozie: Yup, the number plate is what really amused me in the first place.. Don't think the owner needed to "PAY 7557" only when he bought the car new, eh? :rofl:

mohdhaireenezhaam: KL also not many kaki lar.. Not many active ones anyway.. Everytime TT only 5 or less attendees.. Should start to rope in the ST171 owners as well, then maybe will get a better attendance.. Oh, and of course, with velocity stacks the sound is better.. Got the mouth of Kenny G's saxophone playing in your engine bay ma..:laugh:

Last edited:

chinozie

Jul 5, 2004
Damansara
4age20v.blogsome.com
ragerunner - count me in if any TT...will bring old stock standard uncle car... with stock 3S (Standard Seperti Selalu) engine...heeeeee

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Sifus,

My car bonnet was slightly dented from fallen object while parked under a tree :banghead:

I would like to know if there is any shop in KL or Ampang that can repair it without having to re-paint?

Thanks a lot
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience