SLR assembly line

BlackSamurai

Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
i think i make a mistake, it shall be SLK, not SLR.

Some of SL(R or K) I saw is convertable hard top.

Nouvulari

Feb 1, 2005
huh?there goes my dream of owning 1 away...........anywayz a cls 55 would be adequate enough next month ....saw many new slks here already in KL/PJ especially around bangsar area, even saw a full amg version (black) near Bangsar Shopping Centre (BSC) but now waiting for new s-class or cls to come

FTO

Originally posted by BlackSamurai@Feb 1 2005, 23:32
i think i make a mistake, it shall be SLK, not SLR.

Some of SL(R or K) I saw is convertable hard top.
there were no SLR convertible as yet, and SLK are roadsters ( hardtop convertible):P

Nouvulari

Feb 1, 2005
maybe they will build a convertible version in the near future a la Lamborghini Murcielago and then the price of hard top will fall heheh.......anywayz nice pics u got there...heard that certain car makers assembly line grant access to the prospective owners to view production of their cars after placing order for them.Once had a friend who got access to the Spyker factory web cam in UK it wuz really cool

BlackSamurai

Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
Nouvulari,
if next time you buy a SLR, don't forget to request for a assembly line visitor pass!

Nouvulari

Feb 1, 2005
hehe if i can really afford, i would be the 4th or 5th owner liao man
the practical car for me to change would be the next cls 350 or the new s- class with company subsidy of course

Ever wanted to change the volume of your exhaust on the fly? Some aftermarket exhaust systems already have integrated bypass or reroute valves built in to instantly turn a street legal sports exhaust boom into an all out racecar growl. A very naughty toy indeed.

Electonic cutouts installed on BMW E90 M3 Sedan - CES MOTORSPORT - YouTube...