SLR assembly line

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
i think i make a mistake, it shall be SLK, not SLR.

Some of SL(R or K) I saw is convertable hard top.

Nouvulari

Known Member
Feb 1, 2005
Visit site
huh?there goes my dream of owning 1 away...........anywayz a cls 55 would be adequate enough next month ....saw many new slks here already in KL/PJ especially around bangsar area, even saw a full amg version (black) near Bangsar Shopping Centre (BSC) but now waiting for new s-class or cls to come

FTO

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by BlackSamurai@Feb 1 2005, 23:32
i think i make a mistake, it shall be SLK, not SLR.

Some of SL(R or K) I saw is convertable hard top.
there were no SLR convertible as yet, and SLK are roadsters ( hardtop convertible):P

Nouvulari

Known Member
Feb 1, 2005
Visit site
maybe they will build a convertible version in the near future a la Lamborghini Murcielago and then the price of hard top will fall heheh.......anywayz nice pics u got there...heard that certain car makers assembly line grant access to the prospective owners to view production of their cars after placing order for them.Once had a friend who got access to the Spyker factory web cam in UK it wuz really cool

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
Nouvulari,
if next time you buy a SLR, don't forget to request for a assembly line visitor pass!

Nouvulari

Known Member
Feb 1, 2005
Visit site
hehe if i can really afford, i would be the 4th or 5th owner liao man
the practical car for me to change would be the next cls 350 or the new s- class with company subsidy of course

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ever wanted to change the volume of your exhaust on the fly? Some aftermarket exhaust systems already have integrated bypass or reroute valves built in to instantly turn a street legal sports exhaust boom into an all out racecar growl. A very naughty toy indeed.

Electonic cutouts installed on BMW E90 M3 Sedan - CES MOTORSPORT - YouTube...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience