Mercedes Recalls Entire 2007 SLR Fleet

keshy

500 RPM
Dec 12, 2007

A US$482,750 Mclaren SLR would have bought you this: windshields’ that were not installed properly which then increased the risk of injury to a vehicle occupant in case of a crash. A statement by the US National Highways Traffic Safety Administration has confirmed that the windshields are in deed defected.

So if you do own a 2007 Mclaren SLR, quit complaining, and take it down to your local Mercedes Benz dealership. They will remove the windshield, clean and reinstall them with a primer and activator to save your rear end in case of a crash. I do feel sorry you though, all that money and no safety? Might as well pay that much to walk on a tightrope, I’d gladly set it up for you too for that kind of money.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ever wonder when you will really get your ass screwed by the most unsuspecting person?

A greedy uncle who help tow my car to the nearest shop gave me just that, a damn RM500 BILL!!! EPIC RAGE on my part when i saw that number.

This is a damn crime against a person who only need a small favour, and i would gladly pay the fee of the proper RM150 cost!!! Damn im pissed, isn't there any other way i can settle this?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience