Sleeper. Myvi turbo

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Low profile mah the feller.

hex : How much boost you running? Those torque and power figures look a little low for a K3VET

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
The hidden exhaust is sleeper, but the bend restrict flow....
Since the exhaust is SS, and so geng, should have shown it mah....

hex999

Known Member
Oct 27, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Yeah figures are on wheel. I believe its low because well,
It's a bolt on turbo with an automatic transmission. The car is actually for my gf. That's why maintained the low profile look. Engine internals are 100% stock and current mileage is over 190k thats another reason to maintain low boost. I plan on upgrading the turbo and changing to low compression pistons once it reach its time to be overhauled.
I got the entire kit for half its price, so for now pakai dulu. Workshop is fuelworks performance garage in gombak nearby jian hang. Exhaust done at jian hang. 2.2inch straight flow. The bends are mandrel bends so i doubt there will any noticeable restrictions.

Last edited:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
It's a bolt on turbo with an automatic transmission. The car is actually for my gf. That's why maintained the low profile look. Engine internals are 100% stock and current mileage is over 190k thats another reason to maintain low boost. I plan on upgrading the turbo and changing to low compression pistons once it reach its time to be overhauled.
I got the entire kit for half its price, so for now pakai dulu. Workshop is fuelworks performance garage in gombak nearby jian hang. Exhaust done at jian hang. 2.2inch straight flow. The bends are mandrel bends so i doubt there will any noticeable restrictions.
Wow.. auto and stock everything. You either have big balls or you've tested the limits before! But kudos for treating your GF so well :biggrin:

Low profile is the way to go mate, mine is literally stock looks :P
Dude.. your car mana ada stock look. I've seen the car twice and twice also looks fast. :thefinger:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
BOT and all on stock parts still at 0.6bar? Mine is standard turbo also at 0.6 only....:rolleyes:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Both cars from different era. Built quality and tech has improved alot over the years.
So cannot compared direct direct with both cars.

Jac83

Known Member
Apr 29, 2007
Well I'll chip in here in defence of BOT to NA engine. Mine is running 0.7 bar on a na b20(internal all stock standard) for nearly 3 years already. No issues on the engine so far(touch wood hehe) however kaput-ed my gb on the 1st year of runing lol.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
hahahaha, gb kaput might becoz of tariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikk too long. Oso chirping tyre here and there whenever got chance. Syoik having power of snail.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Well I'll chip in here in defence of BOT to NA engine. Mine is running 0.7 bar on a na b20(internal all stock standard) for nearly 3 years already. No issues on the engine so far(touch wood hehe) however kaput-ed my gb on the 1st year of runing lol.
Well, all depends on usage, and how the owner drives. I have friends using for years and I have friends total them within a year....hahhaha:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

All the sifus in here.....you all really know what yur talking about so i was hoping you all could just giveme some advice...by the way im new in here ...

I drive a Wira SE auto (1.5)....i have chnaged to K&N filter and also remove my cat conv...so far the results were marginal...i was wondering whether i should remove my mid box as well and replace with a bullet....im actually looking for better performance and also a louder (basier) sound...will removing the mid box help? i was told auto...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience