Sabah E-manage Tuner

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
Hi, i'm looking for E-manage Blue tuner at Sabah on behalf of my frens...

if anyone know or anyone belongs to Sabah E-manage tuner kindly let me know by replying tis thread so it might be available to let other Sabah ppl's know and as well promoting/advertising your business..If u would chose to give your information in privacy, kindly PM me wit necessary details such as contact, location, etc..

PS: Just to tune their e-manage, not buying e-manage and tune wit package cause they already had it..Engine : 4age 16v turbocharged

Possible, trusted, experianced, reliable costing and good workmanship + friendly..

Been to SpeedTech but they only helps to tune IF u buy the e-manage from them, otherwise they won't tune...hurm ?

Last edited:

renxun

1,000 RPM
Jul 4, 2006
i and my partner do tune emanage over here in sabah. we charge depends on how complicate the tuning is... it can range frm eliminating air flow sensor to a simple fine tuning of add and subtract here and there..... some might have tuning problem just because of missed wiring problem that need time to rectified.

for a simple fine tune like changing to larger injectors and turbo we charge very low as it doesnt take much time and risk.

We do on road tuning with dynojet wideband sensor..and knock monitoring by your own knock sensor if you are using ultimate.. as no dyno over here .. on road tuning is only way. and please, since this is the only way, only proper road legal car will be accepted.....

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
i and my partner do tune emanage over here in sabah. we charge depends on how complicate the tuning is... it can range frm eliminating air flow sensor to a simple fine tuning of add and subtract here and there..... some might have tuning problem just because of missed wiring problem that need time to rectified.

for a simple fine tune like changing to larger injectors and turbo we charge very low as it doesnt take much time and risk.

We do on road tuning with dynojet wideband sensor..and knock monitoring by your own knock sensor if you are using ultimate.. as no dyno over here .. on road tuning is only way. and please, since this is the only way, only proper road legal car will be accepted.....

i'm great to hear tat...can i know your exact location so maybe i can ask my fren to visit u and your partner shop ?
road tuning wit wideband sensor is good enuf to read AFR..cause at speedtech, my fren experianced too rich fuel on 3rd gear...and the charges are extremly high...so he is finding another shop for near to perfect tuning..

lol...they're only using emanage blue...yeah they are legalize car..not track car.don worry :D

kindly PM or either post your location and contact number so it wil be easy to make a deal..
anyway, can u let me know roughly how much for let's say a simple tuning for AFR and ignition timing..i appreciate your reply and once again thanks

renxun

1,000 RPM
Jul 4, 2006
pm you already....

Bump: pm you already....

Bump: pm you already....

ST703D

Dec 2, 2008
Mr. renxun, can u pm me where is ur location in kk. maybe i can visit u 4 get more info about tuning or to get e-manage system 4 BT. thanks :biggrin:

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
haha...pindah to kk la..kk more into metropolitan ma..more customer lagi = more profits lo..
so we no need susah2 drive so long to go n find u @@

renxun

1,000 RPM
Jul 4, 2006
cant la bro... carrier in tawau, drag track at tawau, going sipadan also have to come thru tawau:rofl:

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
SIPADAN!! dammit...i heard the sea there are awesome....but stil nvr been there before @@...
see how la..if my fren really agreee to make a trip to tune their emanage, then i let u know and also can visit sipadan lo...

ST703D

Dec 2, 2008
never mind lah bro, next time i will go to tawau and maybe i will find you on there. TQ joe...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I was privileged to be invited to join the convoy from Sg. Buluh R&R to the Esplanade on the Penang Island. 11.11.11 is a very rare occurrence that happens once in 100 years. So the Nissan Fairlady Z guys decided to have a drive towards the beautiful island and meet up with other members of the JDM Club owners in Penang...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience