Q about lancer gt >>>

normal guy

From Facebook
to sifu have been using lancer gt..do any problem with the car??? how much it cost about one time maintainence (change engine oil) ????

my little bro is driving the new lancer GT. went for 1st service couple of months back n the MMM SC say the Lancer GT needs fully syn oil. its less than rm300 for the oil change + filter.
the 2.0 Mivec engine is responsive even with 18" rims but the stock tires r really noisy. brakes r good if u compares with Civic 2.0.
no prob so far (almost 10,000km). i notice however, Mitsubishi cars r more expensive to maintain if u r sending them to SC. i am using Triton as well n they r more expensive compares to Hilux.

bro first of all dont use to many ????? kinda irritating :) just ? or ?? ok already.

I must say its like maintenance cost of waja. max speed? its slowpoke. hehehe. get the converted one if u hunger for speed :) I mean those convert with Mivec or Evo or GSR. if u lucky enough to find GDI turbo much more better.

problem? I have no problem at all with my car. just that don't trash ur car too much (like I do) hehehehehe later u will pening kepala :)

bro first of all dont use to many ????? kinda irritating :) just ? or ?? ok already.

I must say its like maintenance cost of waja. max speed? its slowpoke. hehehe. get the converted one if u hunger for speed :) I mean those convert with Mivec or Evo or GSR. if u lucky enough to find GDI turbo much more better.

problem? I have no problem at all with my car. just that don't trash ur car too much (like I do) hehehehehe later u will pening kepala :)

okok tq for the info....hahahaahahahhahahaha

Bro normal guy,
Quick response when using paddle shift mode... you will be amazed... and about the noisy stock tire i'm not quite agree... perhaps bro ong's little bro might have prob with toe in/out or maybe chamber... i dun have prob with noise with tire...

Service no need to worry la bro... not as high as evo's sifu here... 3-5k service.. but normal lancer clocking 10k km only service one... u do calculation la.. :biggrin: consider very cheap edi.. hahaha.... fuel comsumption not bad ler.. about problem free? what problem u mean? factory defect? so far i will say NO... but if come with touch screen double din player will be GOOD la.. :thefinger:

Max speed about 205km/h can't go edi (Paddle shift mode) :biggrin:.. with every stock stendet gaban... with automode 180km/h can't go higher :banghead:

Bro normal guy,
Quick response when using paddle shift mode... you will be amazed... and about the noisy stock tire i'm not quite agree... perhaps bro ong's little bro might have prob with toe in/out or maybe chamber... i dun have prob with noise with tire...

Service no need to worry la bro... not as high as evo's sifu here... 3-5k service.. but normal lancer clocking 10k km only service one... u do calculation la.. :biggrin: consider very cheap edi.. hahaha.... fuel comsumption not bad ler.. about problem free? what problem u mean? factory defect? so far i will say NO... but if come with touch screen double din player will be GOOD la.. :thefinger:

Max speed about 205km/h can't go edi (Paddle shift mode) :biggrin:.. with every stock stendet gaban... with automode 180km/h can't go higher :banghead:

problem anything about the car lor.. that means 1 service change engine oil around RM??:banghead:

normal guy said:
problem anything about the car lor.. that means 1 service change engine oil around RM??:banghead:

So far no problem with the car... stated ealier... 1time service cost u 3++ ler... consider cheap ler..

10k km only service once.. :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger: if still thinking about service + labour + petrol + bla bla bla.. then u need a Good Calculator bro.... Endless counting la...

Before you buy, thinking about service la, petrol la this la that la.. after you buy, you will think another way.. "what shud i mod? what bodykit i shud change? what kind of rims? what kind of Exhaust? What engine should i put in? N/A? B.O.T? or even craziest but E-X halfcut la.. :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

So far no problem with the car... stated ealier... 1time service cost u 3++ ler... consider cheap ler..

10k km only service once.. :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger: if still thinking about service + labour + petrol + bla bla bla.. then u need a Good Calculator bro.... Endless counting la...

Before you buy, thinking about service la, petrol la this la that la.. after you buy, you will think another way.. "what shud i mod? what bodykit i shud change? what kind of rims? what kind of Exhaust? What engine should i put in? N/A? B.O.T? or even craziest but E-X halfcut la.. :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

sure maaa ....heheehehehe ecu first then can play with my friends vw gti stock....but still gti smoke lancer maa hehe

VW GTi smoke Lancer?? mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm *evil*

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

bro driving Lancer and Evo is not about doing straight way at highway. no fun of it :) ofcoz kaw2 kena tapau. u go ulu yam or jelebu or kuala kelawang or genting or grik much more fun :driver: this apply to STI Scooby too~ touge route is our destiny~! :proud::stupid::biggrin:

dd05, my bro's gt is the facelift version. maybe they r using diff tires but for sure its very noisy. change new rims after 2 days n no prob with alignment/chamber setting.

agree with the response of the paddle shift.

the stock tyre is yoko advan a10, which is good in grip on dry and acceptable on wet but a bit noisy, but i dont mind the noise as long as it grips well, you get what you paid for, if want all good in terms of handling and comfort, then i guess need to fork out some more to get maybe eagle f1 assymetric or yoko decibel.

I find that the Lancer GLS is abit sluggish when on auto mode, as GLS is with 16inch wheels but still find it abit underpowered. May I know how often you guys use the paddle shift?? Would it shorten the lifespan of the gb, if you play with it daily?? Lancer GT and GLS are using the same engine, correct me if I'm wrong??

This is entry level a bit sport sedan and i can say it's in the middle between normal sedan and sport sedan. U cant expect much as it has been design to be driven daily in comfortable mode, not rally or racing type. It has a superb handling but not hardcore engines with turbine, just NA, but the same engine that used inside Evo X, so mean, turbocharged the engine and u will be fast as Evo X.

For paddle shift, so far no case that harm the gearbox, u can use it as it is, but trust me when times come, u will be lazy and will drive on auto mode, only use it occasionally, when want to feel the adrenaline rush, even Evo X owner also use the same method.

For engine, all the new Lancer use the same engine code, 4B11

Same engine and internal parts for GLS and GT

Same engine but different internal parts for Ralliart and Evo X

This is entry level a bit sport sedan and i can say it's in the middle between normal sedan and sport sedan. U cant expect much as it has been design to be driven daily in comfortable mode, not rally or racing type. It has a superb handling but not hardcore engines with turbine, just NA, but the same engine that used inside Evo X, so mean, turbocharged the engine and u will be fast as Evo X.

For paddle shift, so far no case that harm the gearbox, u can use it as it is, but trust me when times come, u will be lazy and will drive on auto mode, only use it occasionally, when want to feel the adrenaline rush, even Evo X owner also use the same method.

For engine, all the new Lancer use the same engine code, 4B11

Same engine and internal parts for GLS and GT

Same engine but different internal parts for Ralliart and Evo X

i wonder are there any lancer ralliart will be in malaysia ....the car soo nice laa but nt soo hardcore like da evo 10 laa.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

i wonder are there any lancer ralliart will be in malaysia ....the car soo nice laa but nt soo hardcore like da evo 10 laa.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

RA not available for now bro.. maybe later, if MMM decide to bring in la, if not have to wait for grey importer la.. but price tag must be about 200k because it is a direct contender for WRX STi and CTR, add 40k then you can get Evo X recon already.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom