New Waja - Ultimate Fake

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
as long as it same with ori...oklah.somemore save rm30k for mod,change ori sport rim,bodykit,logo (front and rear)totally same with lancer ori...other ppl dunno!what u say bro?

karl_razlie

500 RPM
Apr 25, 2005
Puchong
yes agreed..but if i were u...i'll buy 2nd hand Lancer GT which very cheap now....sure ori hehehehe...later save money for evo 10 conversion...

WiSE67

Known Member
Oct 19, 2006
how about if that inspira change to ori LGT bodykit and rims?? can ur wife differentiate it?
have not met any of those yet, so I cannot correctly answer your question. though, we can spot that LGT and Inspira's paintwork is different in a big way. LGT's paintwork is more neatly done and solid.

kampoon

1,000 RPM
Mar 4, 2006
Mitsubishi has pulled out the Evolution, Lancer Evo X would be the last...for now

The Mitsubishi Evo X is the last one

I’ve just spent an engaging half-hour in the company of Gayu Eusegi, Mitsubishi’s global product director.

Mostly we talked about the new Global Small Concept, which will be built in Thailand and sized somewhere between a Toyota Aygo and the Colt supermini. It’ll go on UK sale in 2012, effectively replacing the Colt in the line-up.

But also he told me some news, which seemed to surprise a few Mitsubishi Europe bods as much as it did me.

The Lancer Evolution X, Eusegi told me, will be the last Evo. “There is still a demand [for the car],” he said, “but we must stop.” Eyebrow up.

“Our influence now is EV technology,” Eusegi said, adding that the decision was a “policy change”.

It seems Mitsubishi, which is going to introduce eight full electric or hybrid cars by 2015, has decided its image is about lowering CO2, not making lurid replicas of rally cars that don’t go top-level rallying any more.

Eusegi said that customers would find it “easier to understand” what Mitsubishi was about if it was no longer in this motorsport-inspired market.

He seemed to put the rumoured diesel hybrid Evo replacement to bed, too. So the X will be the last Evolution model? “Yes. Maybe the world can change, and maybe someday we can do a motor race by electric vehicles,” said Eusegi. “Maybe then we can enter the market again.”

Until then, prepare yourselves for the end of an era.

AutoCar UK
LowYatNet

Last edited:

karl_razlie

500 RPM
Apr 25, 2005
Puchong
nevermind if take longer bro Danz...coz EVO 10, 11 and 12 still same design and chasis only a bit diffrent like bumper, bonet, spoiler, scoop, brake and turbine or ecu...so after 10 years mitsui still using same chassis as before ...eg. evo 1,2,3 than 4,5,6 than 7,8,9 later 10,11,12 hehehe

---------- Post added at 10:14 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

Mitsubishi has pulled out the Evolution, Lancer Evo X would be the last...for now
after this maybe can buy this cheaper evo police car..after they lelong for tender..

sb3

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
as long as it same with ori...oklah.somemore save rm30k for mod,change ori sport rim,bodykit,logo (front and rear)totally same with lancer ori...other ppl dunno!what u say bro?
Dont forget about the seats, steering and the cd player..:biggrin:

midgetBIL

Aug 17, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
It's the honour and spirit of driving a car that seperates you from the normal crowd. That's what we Mitsubishi owners are proud of. Originality.

I'm not saying I don't like Proton, I own a Wira, but it's nice because the chassis and engine was derived from Mitsubishi anyway. But the badging.

It's like buying a GTO from Pontiac. Or a Holden. or a Vauxhall Monaro. They're the same, but just the styling and badgings are different. Well, American cars have a different status from what our market currently offers.

What we see now is exactly the same as how we see the Wira. A Lancer rebadged. Let's say a Wira Evo 3 is driving around and an Evo 3 comes by. What will the Evo 3 owner feel? How will the Wira driver feel?

So the situation now is Proton offering the Inspira and Mitsubishi offering the Lancer GT. It's up to the buyer's verdict of choosing either the more affordable poser, or the more expensive original.
how about Evo 10 is driving around and an LANCER GT with EVO 10 bodykit comes by?
saw lot of those on the street, way before inspira came out.

pengyu

Known Member
Sep 28, 2006
happened to me all the time.. no problem..sometimes, i dont even know either its original or convert..hehehe. damn those bodykits do look original....from FAR.

midgetBIL

Aug 17, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
happened to me all the time.. no problem..sometimes, i dont even know either its original or convert..hehehe. damn those bodykits do look original....from FAR.
real evo owners more open minded.

stock LGT 90% looks like EVO X.
some go as far as putting on ori EVO X bumper...:confused:

however, the petrol cap...:biggrin:

midgetBIL

Aug 17, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
hahah i understand that Lancer GT oweners are pissed and i know where their rage is coming from, but for me the inspira isnt a fake or a copy. Its not like one day proton engineers were like "ok, we copy this car ar. OK" lol, they had an agreement whaat!

Its not that proton doesnt have any originality or what not cause we've seen that they can produce a proper car, example exora, persona. Its just strategic marketing.

And besides sure there's suddenly gonna be ALOT of lancer gts out there, but when it all comes down to it, when the ladies look.... its a proton key :p

Just my 2 cent
if some chinese car makers were to really pirate and produce an Ultimate Fake LGT and sell it here for RM50k, i think the LGT owner will be cool with that.

but this inspira's got full blessing from mitsubishi:banghead:

karl_razlie

500 RPM
Apr 25, 2005
Puchong
to convert inspira to LGT.. very cheap maa..not even reach 30k.... can convert 100% same oso....not so difficult unless LGT to Evo X, the wide body hard to copy... if put body kit it will look like kurap on that..coz ori one mould on the body itself...the rear door oso different abit..

keevan

Known Member
Mar 6, 2006
SumWhereInEarth
Guys...Just my point here..sorry if it is mistake,

A lot people talk about other car manufacturer use other car manufacturer design like i saw aston martin use toyota iq something and seat use VW.... but my one simple question

How many car manufacturer in this world got government involve directly if got management changes... and how many car manufacturer got goverment support by pumping tax money if the car manufacturer don get enough profit to run the business,

I agree if look at business point of view that Inspira is good move and proton making money,that is really something to proud but why does proton not yet come to a stage like other car manufacturer buy platform from proton to build themselves a good car...even i never seen any design of proton car in any other models,

And i aslo heard, correct me if i m wrong... the export proton car is better in quality then the one sold in local...i m not sure about that

I m not condemning the proton it just a small dis satisfactory when you sit down and think logically what is happening in malaysia automotive industries, just wonder one small things...if the goverment cut the import tax for foreign cars or less it....i will be not surprised if proton lose in market....i think many of here also agree with this

Thanks Guys

Sorry just my opinion

Correct me if i m wrong

karl_razlie

500 RPM
Apr 25, 2005
Puchong
of coz la coz goverment got money there...they started the business b4 so they must involve directly or indirect coz must get return to whatever they invest... same other country oso... mostly indirectly they protect their own products...

keevan

Known Member
Mar 6, 2006
SumWhereInEarth
of coz la coz goverment got money there...they started the business b4 so they must involve directly or indirect coz must get return to whatever they invest... same other country oso... mostly indirectly they protect their own products...

And where is money come from...people money...and what people get in return...power window failure car which is few month old.... Neglect people with huge stack money in bank ...think about people who is really had to think 100 times to own a car....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

Im looking to grab Subaru wrx 2005 soon.. But i wondering about maintenance and spare part.
Any advise from the expert? i live in shah alam by the way..

Any advise, really appreciated.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience