~Putra 4G93P~

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
I just bought used proton putra year 2000 standard putra engine 4G93P...

So i want to ask:
if i want to install turbo kit for this engine how much cost???
can standard putra engine "tahan" or not when install turbo???

Thanks for answering...

---------- Post added at 06:15 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:12 AM ----------

where i can find proton putra club(northern)?

yes.. you can do a bolt on turbo with low boost.. about RM 3K-4K depending on the parts installed

it wont go that far... just how many seconds you can shave to reach it...

agree.... mind i ask some q: if i change stroke kits from 1.3 to 1.6 , will it damage my engine?

yeah bro completely standard putra is 138bhp thats all
im aso driving putra now just bought aso but 1997 model :biggrin:
but hopefully can change soon to vr4 rs or evo 3 :rolleyes:

i love my engine very very much dont get me wrong but i think the amount of money spent on it would be better spent on the 4g63t i mean in terms of increasing horsepower and performance
but i would never say that 4g93 is not good its a terrific engine for those who really wanna put their heart and soul into modding it but im looking for shorcut to big hp :biggrin:

agree.... mind i ask some q: if i change stroke kits from 1.3 to 1.6 , will it damage my engine?

yes, u are in wrong thread

i love my engine very very much dont get me wrong but i think the amount of money spent on it would be better spent on the 4g63t i mean in terms of increasing horsepower and performance
but i would never say that 4g93 is not good its a terrific engine for those who really wanna put their heart and soul into modding it but im looking for shorcut to big hp :biggrin:

quite true...turbo is the fastest way to feel power man

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom