Puasa month

NOSkill said:
Road users, obey the rules and be careful!!!
A hungry man is an angry man.

I like this one.

True enough! :lol:

Balik kampung time, among others:

Drive DEFENSIVELY.

Do not ROAD HOG.

SPEED UP when you are merging.

darahhitam said:
I like this one.

True enough! :lol:

Balik kampung time, among others:

Drive DEFENSIVELY.

Do not ROAD HOG.

SPEED UP when you are merging.

That's why balik kampung I always start at 10pm and above coz:
a. I can drink Red Bull while driving.
b. I can eat mee hoon while driving.
c. And the most important of all when the Jam (DON'T REMIND 2000 GONG-XI RAYA SUPER JAM) gets piled up to Ipoh Selatan tol... the ol' friend "Ciggy" is always around :wink: and yah already buka puasa so can curse that SOB who doesn't know how to drive.

Penang Penang Penang here I come again........ yeahhhhhh!!! Swa Tao (correct speeling?) here I come!!! :wink:

Wah !!! so fast everyone got the Raya fever already ah ? Oh oh oh balik kampung....Oh oh oh balik kampung. Hahahaha

TitanRev said:
Wah !!! so fast everyone got the Raya fever already ah ? Oh oh oh balik kampung....Oh oh oh balik kampung. Hahahaha

you never see the cadbury advert in tv leh? not even fasting already advert getting duit raya :wink: siao

Just a scenario guys:

Would you choose to starting eating at around buka puasa time ( 7pm onwards) when in the presence of other Muslims waiting to break fast?

I would'nt ... just to be courteous to our Muslim community ... unless in in a non halal restaurant ... what go you guys think? Good practise?

Not bragging ... just wanna get some opinions ...

Time to enjoy thsoe tasty roti jala with chicken curry,murtabak and not forgeting the triangle cake with patato filling inside.. yummy :smile: ...

shiroii_neko said:
Time to enjoy thsoe tasty roti jala with chicken curry,murtabak and not forgeting the triangle cake with patato filling inside.. yummy :smile: ...

That's samosa bro :wink:

Selayang got good lemang, if you dare to wait for long que then go to Ulu Kelang for Lemang Pak Ali :wink:

bulan puasa is the month where all races in malaysia flock to the pasar ramadhan and wallop all types of food...but one thing disturbs me....how come many lenglui wear sexy one...gila seksa sial yesterday wanna buy food...this amoi where tight shirt and short pant....kanasai hampir terbatal posa...6.30pm pulak tuh...left half and hour to break fast....akkakakakakakakak....not one but several...usj 4 pasar there

SataniC said:
bulan puasa is the month where all races in malaysia flock to the pasar ramadhan and wallop all types of food...but one thing disturbs me....how come many lenglui wear sexy one...gila seksa sial yesterday wanna buy food...this amoi where tight shirt and short pant....kanasai hampir terbatal posa...6.30pm pulak tuh...left half and hour to break fast....akkakakakakakakak....not one but several...usj 4 pasar there
time to venture into USJ4 pasar. Mr. Satanic, shall we have buka puasa at USJ4 pasar? :D

malay chick?

wah... the wrath of tmn. tun now has taken its way else where... :evil:

sabar... sabar... aku puasa... aku puasa... :wink:

mauhauhauahuahauha, i attacked liao, u guys shud try it out, yum yum!!!! aiks, now hungry oredi, damn

wah still 4:47PM......................................................

ayam_percik_tgganu.jpg

rootbeermug.jpg

ambayah, your pics very seductive oh....Hahahaha:biggrin:
Pose some pics of chicks at the pasar lah....

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom