• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
sorry to hear that junloong.did they damage any other parts or ur car
since u mention that ur car fell on 1 side.

junl00ng

Known Member
Oct 28, 2006
nope,luckily the car manage to balance from falling upside down,thanks to the last rim

speedking

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
sell it besi buruk...RM1 per kilo lor

Ernest

Dec 6, 2006
can anyone provide the fuel consumption for 1.6 a/t and also m/t?

SmokingTires

Feb 3, 2008
i saw a neo R3 at section23 shah alam,im not sure if its just a body kit or the real neo R3..didnt get a chance to take a pic =P ..has it come out yet??

the body looks pretty awsome tho..

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
its just pity that most modders nowadays have a trend to dump everything they can afford into their car without knowing the technicalities and effects of those mods.. for example, i've seen a waja put a lot of bars (front 3 point strut, lower arm, fender, anti-roll), but rear side not installed anything.. this will make the car unbalanced in steering.
but then, its ur car.. ur choice.. kekekeke...
Actually, this is kinda true. haha For bars, for example, they should put boot and engine strut bars first. Then maybe rear upper and front fender, or something like that. But then again, it's hard to say whether they'll do that or not. Even girls also the same. Some girls got big breast but wear small bra. Then they wear tight shirt and you can see the flesh of their breast spilling out the top of their bra, through their body fitting shirt. I mean, that's kinda unbalanced, although I don't bloody mind adjusting it for them. hahaha And I'm sure you'll adjust for them too. haha

xfac

1,500 RPM
Jul 3, 2006
wow.... that's nice!

xfac

1,500 RPM
Jul 3, 2006
cool...but from the way you mod, i don't feel like you are junior level, hehehe....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,
Have anyone here did this? On satria headlamp. Im planning to do it to my car, just want to look garang only.. hehehe.
Of coz with very proper and tidy seal & cut.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience