plasma ball is it legal?

eujin

1,000 RPM
Jul 10, 2005
wajaland
i dun think is illegal lah....come on..is part of the deco interior of the car...even fluffy stuff and slam into kenari....

unless ur plasma ball can predict the future thn....ahem....the next malaysia nostradamus.....ahha...well..i guess is legal........

if police stop u..thn just tell him..ini bola ajaib....bagi saya rm10 saya beritahu tuan punya masa depan..hehehe....jk jk

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
one word - customization.

put la disco ball....lagi best, retro!!

AxTiara

Known Member
Apr 18, 2006
i'd rather put neon than plasma ball ler..lagi cun...and oso strobe light...like the flashing white light that used by traffic police car...CUN!!!

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
is it just me or is it everyone who touch it will get shock? i'm very sensitive to static electricity or small charges of electric related stuff. these things always shock me whenever i touch them, even door knobs.. i see other ppl touch them without prob ler..

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
haha only u ar?i think me too...i kena static frm my gf.always.kena screw.not even my fault.grr...

anyway..how much does that ball costs anyway?

sysh

Known Member
Sep 19, 2005
KL
i thought due to static electricity your hair should stick up? i think initially you'll get that 'shock', if you don't get it.. probably you've already discharged the charge somewhere else beforehand

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
so... wats the point of customizing this 'plasma ball' into our car for, i wonder...?

is it like a new trend of spicing up the interior of a car nowadays used by local modders? :emoticon_U: im reli refraining from quoting goh n aaron from The Star...

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
ken yeang said:
one word - customization.

put la disco ball....lagi best, retro!!
you know...i've been thinking of that disco ball thing in my car...above the rear view mirror at the roof,use a semi-sphere n stick tiny mirror squares n from where th room light is,a single beam to the (half) disco ball....battery powered of course...so at night when i play shakedown-At Night or September or Utada-Automatic.....groove on baybeh~~

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

BMW Group Malaysia has just launched the second generation of the BMW X3 Sports Activity Vehicle (SAV) for the local market with a diesel engine mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission that raises the bar in terms of fuel economy, performance and luxury for the discerning BMW owners.

“The first...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience