plasma ball is it legal?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
i'd rather put neon than plasma ball ler..lagi cun...and oso strobe light...like the flashing white light that used by traffic police car...CUN!!!

is it just me or is it everyone who touch it will get shock? i'm very sensitive to static electricity or small charges of electric related stuff. these things always shock me whenever i touch them, even door knobs.. i see other ppl touch them without prob ler..

haha only u ar?i think me too...i kena static frm my gf.always.kena screw.not even my fault.grr...

anyway..how much does that ball costs anyway?

i thought due to static electricity your hair should stick up? i think initially you'll get that 'shock', if you don't get it.. probably you've already discharged the charge somewhere else beforehand

.. and where can i buy those which can tell the future..heh!

so... wats the point of customizing this 'plasma ball' into our car for, i wonder...?

is it like a new trend of spicing up the interior of a car nowadays used by local modders? :emoticon_U: im reli refraining from quoting goh n aaron from The Star...

ken yeang said:
one word - customization.

put la disco ball....lagi best, retro!!

you know...i've been thinking of that disco ball thing in my car...above the rear view mirror at the roof,use a semi-sphere n stick tiny mirror squares n from where th room light is,a single beam to the (half) disco ball....battery powered of course...so at night when i play shakedown-At Night or September or Utada-Automatic.....groove on baybeh~~

rollakid said:
imho nothing beats the fuzzy dice

Aaah .... the good ol' fluffy dice .... Make that two below the rear view mirror ....

"Yeah, do that funky music white boy ......."

Yeah, fuzzy dice are classic item. They are found in both classic and new cars.....

Fluffy dice, disco ball, and psychodelic lights, in a red Monaro with bold black race stripes .... And of course a horn that play La Caramba ... oh yeah ......

All yeah .... Silk and bright colored, huge collared shirt .... disco pants, or just plain bell-bottom. and don't forget the afro, with over-size Ray-bans ....
whasup whasup, dude .... Boom-box on the shoulder .... Real hip, Baaay-beyyyy.

Fluffy said:
oh oh..cant forget..the hydraulics.makes the car jump up and down.woo.

I am not sure if the hydraulics were invented during the 60's, nor 70's, man .... It's more like a Californian thingy ....

BUT, I think the oscilliating light on Knight Rider may make it in for the early 80's.

PocketRocket said:
you know...i've been thinking of that disco ball thing in my car...above the rear view mirror at the roof,use a semi-sphere n stick tiny mirror squares n from where th room light is,a single beam to the (half) disco ball....battery powered of course...so at night when i play shakedown-At Night or September or Utada-Automatic.....groove on baybeh~~
OMG...
u really hav tons of weird ideas for ur car...
from the "lorry fan tacho'' to this disco stuff....
dun rosakkan ur nice ride la...
it looks best now...
cant imagine if ur "dreams" really comes true...
hahahaha

lolz... hey, maybe the retro is in fashion now, but i still think being retro for a car doesn't look nice... hehehe... a car must look garang!! not retro.. hehehe...

Top Bottom