KL
what is a plasma ball?
sounds like something out of Doom 3 or Quake

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
ohh...the glass ball inside got 1 conductor wan...the electricity ball thingy....
wet the ball then ask jpj to touch then chao lou...hahahaha

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Is it the one whereby it looks like electricity moving around a sphere and when you touch it, it'll attract to your fingers.

If so, then i don't see any reason its illegal. Unless you put one that is as big as your wheels, when you're stopped, you can just say its decoration. In fact i've seen a few sold in accessories shops, it has a off button. Or you could just simply unplug it from the ciggarette lighter socket.

yinho

Known Member
Sep 27, 2004
Visit site
can cause distraction. same like u put blinking led light on your wind screen washer. but i think mostly depends where u put it, if u put a big one on your beautiful dashboard, then dun forget to off it when got road block.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
I got 2 small plasma balls.... built-in. Very powerful!!!!!. KAKAKAKAKA!!!

AxTiara

Known Member
Apr 18, 2006
those thing might come handy when there's autoshow going on...sure a lot of people will buy that plasma ball...me oso like but it's kinda big to put on the dashboard...

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
rollakid said:
erm.. so.. you got stick the 'power plug' into the.. er.. ciggy socket?

Hahahaha....nothing beats the good ol' "plug and play"....

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear All,

As per topic,im a newbie in the car modding section.Im totally confused on the proton 1.8 DOHC engine series as in to the performance.Ive spoken to a few ppl(including mechanics) n they all claim that the 1997 manufactured ones are more powerful,no matter putra or wira c99 than the others....but when i look at it at a glance it all seems to look n have the same items....all in all im comparin the wira1.8,putra and the Gti.....all same looking engine bay...so whats the diff when...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience