Mix.fm got this plasmaTv Guy.. lets pakat and catch him la.. or caught edi..?

9W2SW

Known Member
Aug 15, 2005
KL
its like this....they (mixx.fm) give u clues, then u have to figure out where they are talking about and go to that place to look for a life size 42" plasma tv made of cardboard...........if u find it then it is yours........

no need to go catch the plasma man like acura said....unless she wants to la.....

cyclonite

500 RPM
Nov 27, 2003
Lets post all the clues we gather here for the benefit of all ZTHians

As of right now(check time of my post) everyone has confirmed it's in Penang. Burma Road.

cyclonite

500 RPM
Nov 27, 2003
The Clues collected so far:

jam
billboard
stations
highway
5.0m
river
palm trees
booth
speed limit
food bridge
pit stop
nkve
mountains
north
winding
marbles
tunnel
red
butter
electricity
13.5Km
squash
myanmar
green tree(from Mix Website)
sand(from Mix Website)
garden(from HSL)
chicken(from SUN today)
attraction

We also know that a Man wearing yellow T-Shirt and blue jeans whom the plasma man walked up to and asked 'what's the time now' was very near the plasma board already.

We know it's very likely along Burma Road Penang.

The HSL logo on the 'SAND' answer on the site suggests that it's in a HSL outlet:

2, Jalan Brown Off Jalan Burma, Pulau Tikus, 10350 Penang.
Tel: 04 - 229 3418 Fax: 04 - 229 2809

Anyone around there please check it out. Look around the shop for a plasma TV board cut out. Think about it HSL would want to attract customers to their shop.

I also have confirmation from the Mix.FM program manager that the clue 'KTM Commuter' which appeared in the newspaper yesterday was a mistake as it was referring to the one in MidValley on Monday.

I also notice Mix.FM is hinting the location by playing 'phone calls' from people which only mention the correct thing. So follow those.

Last edited:

cyclonite

500 RPM
Nov 27, 2003
Mix FM just played my voice on air. at 7.33pm exactly :)

cyclonite

500 RPM
Nov 27, 2003
I said the plasma was at that HSL outlet along Jalan Burma lor... apparently I don't think it is because up until now noone found it yet. Carry forward to tomorrow already.

cyclonite

500 RPM
Nov 27, 2003
The Plasma has already been found in botanical gardens penang

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Im holding back the Rim which is 17inch. May I know which is the budjet and suitable brand sport spring for it ? My aim is 1.5 / 2 front, 2 Finger rear. Please suggest it. If you guys hav any shop recommended, i can drop by and purchase it. Zmax and Kimex.. Which is lower? Which is softer(Naik Kuda on uneven road) ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience