Petron Blaze 100

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Petron RON100:

• I Felt an improvment in mileage and power!

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I Felt nothing really, to be honest..

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

g88

3,000 RPM
Anyone tried on your car (what car and spec/settings is you ride ?)

Petron-Blaze-100-Euro-4M-1-630x420.jpg

Anyone tried on your car (what car and spec/settings is you ride ?)

Petron-Blaze-100-Euro-4M-1-630x420.jpg

Need to try in my kancil to find out. Since many normal cars I see they post FB, say after pump Ron100 car more powerful and smoother it seems.

If can add hp or torque, my kancil 660 need it badly :rolleyes:

Need to try in my kancil to find out. Since many normal cars I see they post FB, say after pump Ron100 car more powerful and smoother it seems.

yes you are paying for extra 50%...assume Rm80 full tank you going to pay Rm120 now :biggrin:...

Klang Valley
Petron Jalan Maarof
Petron Sg. Besi Toll Southbound
Petron Taman Tun Dr. Ismail
Petron Kesas Westbound
Petron Mile 3 Federal Highway
Petron Damansara Kayu Ara

Johor
Petron Skudai Toll Northbound
Petron Linkedua Southbound

Not tried, becoz my ride daily ride Myvi and kapcai wont get extra hp using it.

thanks for listing the locations g88, will be trying it out tonight as i head towards Semenyih for indoor karting

Fill up one tank in VR already, no difference, but driving in town.......hhahhhha

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

They because pump expensive fuel, butt feel must have loh......hhahahhaha
You too much RM lah! You pump Ron 100 to my VR, and I pay for Ron 95 for your kancil......lol:rofl:

Last edited:
Fill up one tank in VR already, no difference, but driving in town.......hhahhhha

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

They because pump expensive fuel, butt feel must have loh......hhahahhaha
You too much RM lah! You pump Ron 100 to my VR, and I pay for Ron 95 for your kancil......lol:rofl:

pump my scooby too :wavey:

I've tried 1 round of mixture with between RON95 & 100 to get avg. of RON98 which is supposedly the ideal fuel RON for my car. This first tank I didn't push at all, just drive smoothly to measure FC and seems still about the same (about 12km/ltr mostly highway but already including getting stuck in traffic jams for maybe a total of 1.5hrs), maybe slightly better than my previous best but non conclusive. My estimate, if without getting stuck in traffic as much, it should get me between 13-14km/ltr.

Today I just filled up again with a mixture which will still give me around RON98+, and this time I'm planning to push it hard. We'll see how it goes.

last weekend, i fill up ron100 whey my 97 is at half tank.
That would give me ~ron99.
Did some hard driving, dont really feel any diff vs r97.
since Im almost reaching E, maybe will try r100 close to 100%.

but honestly to optimize any benefit, i better retune my emanage.
*run in d16-turbo

best part, ppl give me a look like im some idiot when i pump r100 into my old stock-looking honda not knowing whats under it.. being judged at its best :p

dial up the ignition 1 or 2 degree from current setting.... :driver:

last weekend, i fill up ron100 whey my 97 is at half tank.
That would give me ~ron99.
Did some hard driving, dont really feel any diff vs r97.
since Im almost reaching E, maybe will try r100 close to 100%.

but honestly to optimize any benefit, i better retune my emanage.
*run in d16-turbo

best part, ppl give me a look like im some idiot when i pump r100 into my old stock-looking honda not knowing whats under it.. being judged at its best :p

Probably I got the same look when they wondering why the old uncle pump Ron 100 in his old car.....lol:rofl:

no much diff if untune, but on the dyno you will see the different with tuning, "more RON per day keep the knocks away":driver:

Probably I got the same look when they wondering why the old uncle pump Ron 100 in his old car.....lol:rofl:

even weirder look from people when pump kapcai with ron100 :rofl:

I've tried 1 round of mixture with between RON95 & 100 to get avg. of RON98 which is supposedly the ideal fuel RON for my car. This first tank I didn't push at all, just drive smoothly to measure FC and seems still about the same (about 12km/ltr mostly highway but already including getting stuck in traffic jams for maybe a total of 1.5hrs), maybe slightly better than my previous best but non conclusive. My estimate, if without getting stuck in traffic as much, it should get me between 13-14km/ltr.

Today I just filled up again with a mixture which will still give me around RON98+, and this time I'm planning to push it hard. We'll see how it goes.

how do you know its Ron98 and not Ron97 or ron99 ? your mixture confirm 50/50 ?

how do you know its Ron98 and not Ron97 or ron99 ? your mixture confirm 50/50 ?

My tank is 70ltr so I filled up 43ltr RON100 and 27ltr RON95 which avg. to RON98.
{(43x100)+(27x95)}/70 = 98.07

Anyway I've given it a couple of hard runs, so far not much difference actually with RON95 for my car. Just like last time when I tried RON97, compared to RON95 I feel just a tad more responsive and the downshift doesn't happen as soon as before (able to hold higher gear just slightly longer) indicating maybe slightly more torque but that's about it.

So i tried close to 100% r100 last sunday, i still feel a little bit improvement at top end, but not really noticeable.
But there are some good improvemen the moment boost kicked in (low/mid range.)
But honestly overall feels like r97. mileage wise im not sure how far rm50 r100 can get for 75% grandma city driving (rm60 r97 gets me around 270km)

However... my turbo broke and i just realized today ;__;
A small PU part from my intake filter neck flew in it

Attachments

• P_20160126_181835a.jpg
    P_20160126_181835a.jpg
    277.7 KB · Views: 161

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom