Perak Section

TeamAdvan: Congratulation on the birth of the Monster ... Hooo-Ah ...

eyong & eric : tanx...hohoh...but if see me in town, dun cucuk/honk me ar...i drive very slow gar...u know lar...unker drive slow slow gar...

7heaven : haha...okok...i tell him u very vr sincere geh....

7 heaven , u not goin to sepang this 24th meh?

support GT la....cos wat i heard is since sepang is loosing $$$ each year during GT,
they r planning to cancel the contract with the GTasociation....
heard australia guys is goin to grab the contract if malaysia cut out:X-:

its still a supra la....hahaha

eyong, when r u goin to drink session with me?
is your LATSUN ready yet?
still no news bout those heavy performance part u looking for?

7 heaven , u not goin to sepang this 24th meh?

support GT la....cos wat i heard is since sepang is loosing $$$ each year during GT,
they r planning to cancel the contract with the GTasociation....
heard australia guys is goin to grab the contract if malaysia cut out:X-:

:cry_smile: :cry_smile: i also wan to go ah, but cannot make it la:angry_smile: , last month took leave oledi....
then august wan take leave again, scare boss belanja me eat "sotong goreng" if i take leave for this week pulak....

huh!! if they really cancel the contract then next year wont have GT anymore at sepang lor!!! which mean this year might be the last year for the GT race lor.... oh man..... apamacam ni!!!!

sunday wor....also canot go ar?
yes...u r right...this might be the last one for us....

u there sunday off, me here sunday working 1 ler.....
mathan lor, if he no ask me to go super series with him,
sure i will go for GT race 1, i oledi plan to go for this year....
now cham lor.... miss this year, then dun have chance anymore next time:banghead: :banghead:

u there sunday off, me here sunday working 1 ler.....
mathan lor, if he no ask me to go super series with him,
sure i will go for GT race 1, i oledi plan to go for this year....
now cham lor.... miss this year, then dun have chance anymore next time:banghead: :banghead:

ahaha...dun forget...magnum saturday and sunday is the most busy day....
but still i find way to go also.....:_:

its still a supra la....hahaha

eyong, when r u goin to drink session with me?
is your LATSUN ready yet?
still no news bout those heavy performance part u looking for?

Hahaha .... You never ask me out also .... This Friday, regular place again after 10pm?

Yalor, those "heavy" items sure are hard o find .... May need your assistance on that ... :angel_smile:

Hahaha .... You never ask me out also .... This Friday, regular place again after 10pm?

Yalor, those "heavy" items sure are hard o find .... May need your assistance on that ... :angel_smile:

haha...dun play me la taikor eyong....snerd like me no jalan to get those heavy rocking stuff.....but i can ask one of my KL fren if u wan....he can do it...but he need abit deposit "IF" he got those at japan....ring me if really wan it badly...

Last edited:
haha...dun play me la taikor eyong....snerd like me no jalan to get those heavy rocking stuff.....but i can ask one of my KL fren if u wan....he can do it...but he need abit deposit "IF" he got those at japan....ring me if really wan it badly...

No problem ... See you tonight at Lou-tei-fong ... :shades_smile:

ahaha...dun forget...magnum saturday and sunday is the most busy day....
but still i find way to go also.....:_:

aik.... ya hor... so u can close on that day meh?
u "tai lou sai" ma, im not ma hehehe....
so i believe that u oledi in kl right, so enjoy ur GT day la....

aik.... ya hor... so u can close on that day meh?
u "tai lou sai" ma, im not ma hehehe....
so i believe that u oledi in kl right, so enjoy ur GT day la....

no ler...still in ipoh....goin on saturday..stay 3 or four nights lor....
long time never holiday already.....
me tai-lou-sai? ahahahahaha!!! siu-4-yan la....
still open...but will ask sumbody else to take my place for few days lor....

hahaha...
oledi back to ipoh right?
how's the GT race? sure very best right and especially those "JAPANESE CHICKS"....
fuiyoo.... cant imagine that, got snap some pic that day? share some with me la....

I tot TEAMADVAN said he's gonna stay there 3-4 nites??? I think not yet back la... As you say, got Jap chicks ma... Sure they took the time to get to know them much more 'deeper'... Hahaha...

hahha...came back.....tiring....
rush car till friday midnight (saturday morning)...didnt even have time to stick more stickers onmy owncar...helping one of them to repair damages on his car as minor accident while parking his car on wednesday...rushed his car out on firday midnight lor...then go home shower and straight go for breakfast...then roll to KL already.....

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom