Perak Section

Anyone in ipoh knows where i can send my car to fix brake calipers ?

Recently upgraded to spoon.....but the brake pad is loosen in the calipers.....got sound.......any help ?

Sato, maybe you can go over to Zero4 at Station 18 and ask them. They are a bunch of friendly people.

zero 4=champion in ipoh

already proven in kampung gajah drag race organise by fts

1st round already clock 10 sec/400m:adore: ,dun believe?see this
New Page 1

zero4....hmmm...will go and check them out....

What about the Weng Chong ? Always pass by only la.....at this jalan leong boon swee at K10 junction, turn right (if from medan kidd there).....inside got many indian chop shops.....on left ar....i saw a house.....with big signboard showing K&N and so on.....

Are they good ?

anyone knows where i can buy camping stuff besides the departmental stores??

anyone knows where i can buy camping stuff besides the departmental stores??

Erm... Find shops that sells fishing gear. They also do sell camping stuffs. Used to have one near the Pasair Putih fish shop. Dunno still got or not...

zero4....hmmm...will go and check them out....

What about the Weng Chong ? Always pass by only la.....at this jalan leong boon swee at K10 junction, turn right (if from medan kidd there).....inside got many indian chop shops.....on left ar....i saw a house.....with big signboard showing K&N and so on.....

Are they good ?

erm...i dun think that wengchong sells knn..
i did my piping there before..not vry good also...

erm...i dun think that wengchong sells knn..
i did my piping there before..not vry good also...

I know there's a piping shop...but on it's side....there's another house.....with lots of stickers on it's door.....and several racy cars parked inside......

I know there's a piping shop...but on it's side....there's another house.....with lots of stickers on it's door.....and several racy cars parked inside......

I think you mean Konzo. They do sell some parts. But I dunno how good are they in installing them la... They major in doing stickers...

Top Bottom