Perak Section

haha...these are the statement that usually given by rich peoplesss....
always buy cars and properties with CASH....

now every body know already....

hmm.... mean u always use these statement also lo, coz u also is a rich guy wat hehehe....:X-:

by the way, ur supra oledi "kao dim" la? GT is near la wo......

hmm.... mean u always use these statement also lo, coz u also is a rich guy wat hehehe....:X-:

by the way, ur supra oledi "kao dim" la? GT is near la wo......

ahaha.....me of cos not rich la....all gone to my car liao...now damn pokai...
yeah....done 50% only....but terpaksa get it out cos the qualifying is on this saturday 12pm at time square....
so i asked the paint guy to cincai help me apply cements, cincai smoothen it and paint a layer of black premier for temporaly use...
so, if any of u guys see my car, dun critic me ok? ahahaha....
pity me lar...i tried my best to get it out....many months of sleepless nights...
but luckily able to get 50% job done....better than noting.
now my car abit heavy...all kit is not molded yet.....sob sob...
now u know wat it "time is money"...and "money cant buy time"....

hahaha car rich mean owner also rich ma...
hah just 50% done only ah, mathan said almost done geh?
this saturday qualifying jor meh?
ipoh just u only meh? who else going to the qualifying also?

haha right right "time is money" and "money cant buy time"

50% only...un smoothen surface, alot of unfinish joints parts, all kit not molded yet....
i dunno wat happen to photbucket....or else i can post a picts here to share....(not tayang ok?!!! :angry_smile: ) hehe....

yah....qualifying this saturday and final at sepang on 24th....winning price to be confirm later...

TEAMADVAN Tai Lou, you tayang also no one will blast you... Hahaha... Cos we all know that you got a cool car...

ha....registered a new site...
here it goes...testing testing....

543907106_7c84a91b6d_m.jpg

Last edited:
Wah!!! When compared to my car... It's "Sky compare to land, knee compare to tigh." Sigh... Really very nice ar... Huhuhuhu....

50% only...un smoothen surface, alot of unfinish joints parts, all kit not molded yet....
i dunno wat happen to photbucket....or else i can post a picts here to share....(not tayang ok?!!! :angry_smile: ) hehe....

yah....qualifying this saturday and final at sepang on 24th....winning price to be confirm later...

ooo... then after the Super GT then only mold ah?
ya lo photobucket always like that 1.... :angry_smile:

whuah!!! lexus model ah this time? very nice!!!
wish u can win the price....:_:
then ah ken alsomust be very happy 1 if u win :_:

ahaha...my car is totally rushed out...untill now (2.50am) still not finish yet...
haih.....friday have to send for wheel alignment....
steering still not kautim yet....audion havent fix yet....andalot bla bla havent fix yet.....
dare not expect much from the junky look of my car....
at least get to help ken to promote MONSTER abit enough already....

TEAMADVAN: Can you let me know when Ken they all will be back from Sepang and free to help me "plant hooks". And then can help me ask need to pay or not... Cos my friend planted the hooks there for free... I dont dare to ask myself cos I feel like I have troubled them a lot already... Like pay so little money and demand so much... Many thanks...

TEAMADVAN: Can you let me know when Ken they all will be back from Sepang and free to help me "plant hooks". And then can help me ask need to pay or not... Cos my friend planted the hooks there for free... I dont dare to ask myself cos I feel like I have troubled them a lot already... Like pay so little money and demand so much... Many thanks...

errr.....hehe...sori ar...wat is "plant hook" ar? hehe......or call me easier la....:_:

pics grab from other sites ...uploaded by blacky....
taken at time square last saturday.....
mons1.jpg

mons2.jpg

oh just ok ok only ah? then when is the final?
ei how much ah ken made the GT wing for chong chai? i wan also la hehehe...

oh just ok ok only ah? then when is the final?
ei how much ah ken made the GT wing for chong chai? i wan also la hehehe...

err...dunno wor...i asked ken...he say that time offer him one lum sum ge wor...i tink rm1k gua...hehe....
u go see ken la...if ask like that no sincere geh....
haha...

"lum sum"?
i asked chong chai just now he said 7 to 9 hundred like that, he cant remember the exactly price oledi....
cannot la, now in kelantan jor, how to see him, wan call him by 3G also cant, here dun have 3G hahaha.... tell ah ken, i VERY SINCERE 1 gah!!! hehehe....

Last edited:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom