Penang tt

meeting point at tesco? no problem.we'll see how many cars come then we decide where to go..seems ok to me..but would be no problem if we got 20+ cars from here rite? how bout parking? blackLE must come with the red LE..they both from jitra..both also monster LE..blue LE will sure come...so? what time we meet u guys? how many guys from penang? i think dennis can join us from here..mainland..rite dennis..any guys from ipoh, taiping wanna join?

turbo10 said:
meeting point at tesco? no problem.we'll see how many cars come then we decide where to go..seems ok to me..but would be no problem if we got 20+ cars from here rite? how bout parking? blackLE must come with the red LE..they both from jitra..both also monster LE..blue LE will sure come...so? what time we meet u guys? how many guys from penang? i think dennis can join us from here..mainland..rite dennis..any guys from ipoh, taiping wanna join?

monster?dont la wei malu la...later i balik u call pon i takmo patah balik dah..hahahaa..kidding..so u will come with that monster blue LE rite?will try to bring other seg and hachi roku from alor star if they free la.

everyone's car monster...alex and kenny the real monster...both of them got track cars...wait till you meet the penang guys..swap,u start the thread..where are you...bz ke..hehe..ok..dude..no prob...that AE86 panda colour? plate KV? ajak la both of them..sure interesting one..

Hahahaha
we not the monster la.....
hahha
so is the TT confirm now meet at Tesco ok at what time????................

1. tan2000_my @ kenny

watcha waiting for blackLE..put your name on the list..but alex n kenny..from mainland mebbe many cars will join..so gotta pick really nice place to hang out..and photoshoot..hehe

1. tan2000_my @ kenny
2. turbo10 a.k.a adi
3. Cool3X @ Alex
4. dennisdreams @ Dennis

i did bring my bro and our family along hope you all dun mind :P (we were on vacation trip to penang)

2. turbo10 a.k.a adi
3. Cool3X @ Alex
4. dennisdreams @ Dennis
5.onn Red LE
6.BlackLE a.k.a Gee

ya la...cmmon swap..long time didnt tt with u..wanna see hows the progress..summore..we got new frens from kedah and penang mainland..many of them

received emergency call from kampung just now.i havta balik klantan today.but will try my best to get along with u guys tapi takleh janji la...arrghhh frust....

ei~ what time we meet ya? i can't make it too late~ around 8~8.30 would it be fine???

8-830 seems fine..we from here going a bit early coz wana buka puasa first..then we meet u guys at 8-830 at tesco as said by kenny/alex..is it ok for u?

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom