Penang tt

eh ppl. how come not much ppl gonna join one... come on fill up the name list.... seems quiet la adi... so we comfirm tomorrow 21st of October 2006 meet at Tesco penang island at 8.30 PM. i'll be there, i will rush back. Adi put on yur contact and so that those who is coming can contact u. i might be late a little bit. so see u guys there...

Last edited:
where is our accumulator la? never hear anything of his voice anymore liao. now drive honda liao still can join ma. u are still from toyota bloodline ma. haha just kidding. are u going to join us accumulator?

deng~ my mom wanna follow me tomorrow, i'll see if i can ask her to wait at grandpa's place~ but in that case i had to leave early, that ok for you all la hor~

dennisdreams said:
deng~ my mom wanna follow me tomorrow, i'll see if i can ask her to wait at grandpa's place~ but in that case i had to leave early, that ok for you all la hor~

Where are you stay at.........

so hows the TT?im so sorry guys especially adi.i cannot make it.baru sampai dari klantan ni.maybe next time...got pict or not?...post it here la,

oi adi, ask yur friend to post up the pic la. i like yur celica. it is so impressive. it's a real massive car. 2 thumbs up. next time we will tt at your place for sure ok.

ok bro..thanx for the compliment..very nice la to meet you guys and some new frenss..even more can hear you guys experience and watch some video at sepang..next time wanna join u guys turun sepang..eh..a bit sad the rain turun so heavily...if not can convoy to gurney should be fun but all in all..the tt was a great experience to our members and for me too..next time we'll do at our place pulak..hehe and hope no rain...really good la..everyone like the monster track cars from penang..the said worth it to come along although it was raining..thanks guys..hope we can arrange again someday..and u guys are invited to my wedding ceremony at the 12th of november 2006..bring along gurlfren or wife or father mother...food served buffet and lotsa chicken..hehehe

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom