New Year's Eve TT

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
To the folks who showed up, thank you. What a way to end the year!

I almost had doubts that people were going to turn up, but in the end, 11 cars came!!! Woohooo...

Anyways, another self promo... here.

To the folks who showed up, thank you. What a way to end the year!

I almost had doubts that people were going to turn up, but in the end, 11 cars came!!! Woohooo...

Anyways, another self promo... here.

A good turn up of Skyliners and their rides.. Sorry I had to go home early, need to get some early shut eye as I'm going up UY-GTJ with my wifey and lil boy the next morning..

Hope to have a run up soon with u guys again..

Cheers

Temujin, I noticed we are using the same steering lock wahahahaha....

Went up UY-GTJ the morning after the TT..

On the way back, I saw something bizarre..

Was traveling at a snail's pace and was yawning every now and then, suddenly the peaceful drive was disturbed by a roar from way back.. I saw a white R32 with black hood..

Was mildly excited to see an R32 but as the car drew closer, the silhouette complete suggested otherwise.. At first I thought it was a 180SX with an R32 face but as the car passed me, it gave me a surprise..

It was and old Hyundai coupe with an R32 front job.. Didn't take any pics as I was too shocked (lazy too).. All I could think was that thing is such a disgrace to all R32s.. LOL

Temujin, I noticed we are using the same steering lock ....

erm.. Same steering lock, lepas tu mistaken my hp num for ur wife's..

Ur creepy bro!

LOL

Hope thats a one off Hyundai Coupe abomination, if not, then the saham of genuine R32s will start going down hehe.

Should have given chase lah and told him not to masquerade as a Godzilla.

Hope thats a one off Hyundai Coupe abomination, if not, then the saham of genuine R32s will start going down hehe.

Should have given chase lah and told him not to masquerade as a Godzilla.

Bro, when r u flying back?

Went up UY-GTJ the morning after the TT..

On the way back, I saw something bizarre..

Was traveling at a snail's pace and was yawning every now and then, suddenly the peaceful drive was disturbed by a roar from way back.. I saw a white R32 with black hood..

Was mildly excited to see an R32 but as the car drew closer, the silhouette complete suggested otherwise.. At first I thought it was a 180SX with an R32 face but as the car passed me, it gave me a surprise..

It was and old Hyundai coupe with an R32 front job.. Didn't take any pics as I was too shocked (lazy too).. All I could think was that thing is such a disgrace to all R32s.. LOL

erm.. Same steering lock, lepas tu mistaken my hp num for ur wife's..

Ur creepy bro!

LOL

My HTC lag, lambat mau update recent call list... hahahahah

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom