New Year's Eve TT

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Blood Red

500 RPM
Jul 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Anyone interested in hanging out on New Year's eve for last TT of the year?

Appreciate suggestions on locations within Klang Valley lest someone suggests we do it in Kemaman or Port Dickson.

If no suggestion, we can always do it at the Unofficial Malaysian Skyline headquarters in Putra Heights.
:rofl:

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
1st January. Morning drive up Ulu Yam then breakfast at Goh Tong Jaya.

If TT on NY eve, I'm only kinda partial to it. Roads may be jammed up in town.. though Putra Heights would be fine hehe..

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
I not around ler that time. :eek:
I'll be in BKK checking out some 2JZ for Gobiz. :biggrin:

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
Thanks EJ... gonna be first Myvi in the world with 2jz :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Technically u can't put in a 2JZ in a Myvi as the engine is horizontally placed.. But in a Kembara it may be possible..

But don't despair dear gobiz, as this is Bolehland.. U could always custom your engine bay to accomodate the 2JZ horizontally as per below

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Technically u can't put in a 2JZ in a Myvi as the engine is horizontally placed.. But in a Kembara it may be possible..

But don't despair dear gobiz, as this is Bolehland.. U could always custom your engine bay to accomodate the 2JZ horizontally as per below

LOL Temujin is proof that dentists too have a sense of humour. Seriously though, I happened to be drinking and now keyboard covered in Sprite. ROFL.

But if Kancil can put VR4...

So no one's up for cuppa tea on NYE?
Drugs, hookers, booze and I'm in.

Or Putra Heights is fine too. :wavey:

Loki

Known Member
Nov 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
whatadrive.blogspot.com
I'll be there in spirit! :biggrin:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
I guess lets do the sign up sheet again:

1. Blood Red
2. Pimpin
3. Temujin

Who else who else????????
Ermm.. you mean for NYE we're meant to gather round in a carpark and talk about cars slowly getting soaked due to the rain which for some reason we're immune to for the simple fact the we're in the presence of so many RBs that altogether have a combined horsepower of over 5000hp despite the fact that NYE comes only once a year and by right something special should be done to make the occasion more memorable such as a drive to a different location or somewhere special where we can create memories full of joy the type we share with our grandchildren some 50 years down the road sort of like how our grandparents tell us stories of life during the war where they had only tapioca to eat and no bicycles to ride because the Japanese had requisitioned every single one they could find to take over the country and although those were hard times they now tell the stories in a way that makes them sound heroic almost like Superman which is something we hope to emulate by embellishing our stories by adding an extra 100km/h to every convoy or cruising speed when in actual fact all we did was stand around a bunch of metal propped up by some rubber on a piece of flat land covered in tar that is decorated in white paint running in perfect lines which at first glance remind us of the wiring diagrams of our cars and that simple feeling causes an adrenalin rush that allows the gathering to extend by another few hours.

Is that really what you want bro?

Blood Red

500 RPM
Jul 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
In short, yes.

:)

We will have another memorable 'event' in 2011, Insya Allah. As for the our initial plan that I had to cancel, but has to remain Top Secret, if your offer still stands, lets do it next year.

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
NYE ... afraid that i will not be in town by then ... no promise

any plan for december 24th or 25th?

Lets do a scouting run up Goh Tong Jaya through Ulu Yam. Would be a good for future drives by the MSC. I would suggest early morning 26th instead as I've a wedding to attend on the 25th.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Ketua Darjah, cepat2 la tukar the rear tyres!

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
Temujin,

Harap maaf. Saman pon tak bayar lagi. Hhahahahah....

You guys go ahead la dulu...

Who the heck bayar saman on time nowadays. Just wait for the next carnival sale by PDRM la.. :biggrin:

Only bendul people like me pay on the dot, thinking konon being a good citizen la as PDRM had announced earlier that there will be no more discounts in the future. Suddenly a few weeks down the road they had a carnival sale stating lame reasons. Hokk ptuiiihhhh..

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Who the heck bayar saman on time nowadays. Just wait for the next carnival sale by PDRM la.. :biggrin:

Only bendul people like me pay on the dot, thinking konon being a good citizen la as PDRM had announced earlier that there will be no more discounts in the future. Suddenly a few weeks down the road they had a carnival sale stating lame reasons. Hokk ptuiiihhhh..
Couple days ago met someone with 54 unpaid summonses. How someone manages that I do not know. Most we've had was 8-9k over several years which only realized when renewing road tax. Heart skips a beat sort of covers it.

gobiz2

Known Member
Nov 11, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

I still got saman from 2003. Total 3 saman.
They can kiss my twin afterburner lights hehehehe :rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

mine is the 06 vios E with rear drum brake

now when my slowly press the brake before the car full stops, i hear weird noise on the rear (krak..krak ..krak ...like metal intermittently grinding with something)
after several test conditioned performed confirm only when braking got this sound and come from rear

went to 1st workshop:
1) use air gun clean the inside of drum -> result, still got noice but slighhtly lower
2) suspect drum bowl warped / bengkok, suggest me to chnge brake...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience