New Blood

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Sham300

Mar 27, 2007
Hey Guys,

Greetings...just join the ZTH yesterday. Glad to join the Altezza's cult, i been driving my black Altezza (who doesn't want more power, thingking of adding a super charger, but too expensive)) nearly 4 years now, pretty much stock standard except for Sard Attack Meter to by pass the cut off rev's meter and a TRD's braided hose. Been sending my car to Hup Seng's workshop (Taman Sg.Besi) and would glad to know if any of you guys have added a super charger etc. Currently looking for a set of shocks (Tien) to replace the standard I'm having.

Sham300

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
welkom dude ...

thanks for making the thread merrier and hope to see u in a near future

by the way, i and most of us sending our ride to TRIAL which is also located in taman sungai besi

are u the one driving a double digit reg no altezza with kelantan plate number?

by the way, make urself like home

cheers ...

Test

Known Member
Oct 19, 2005
Sham300,

''300'' in cinemas is the latest and hot one...i luv that movie.

Anyway, welcome to the forum n' wish to see you in our ''hanging out'' session once you are free. Normally those big boys are gathering at TTDI on every Friday.
Correct or not my buddy Mr.JAHax...?

Ok ciao ciao...

Sham300

Mar 27, 2007
Thanks guys...by the way Jahax, my car's is a KL plate number, thanks for d invitation Test, TTDI which part? Yeap...300 is brilliant coz it has a simple recipe, macho guys...violence...war....great special effect....and no chic to make it complicated !

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Sham300,

''300'' in cinemas is the latest and hot one...i luv that movie.

Anyway, welcome to the forum n' wish to see you in our ''hanging out'' session once you are free. Normally those big boys are gathering at TTDI on every Friday.
Correct or not my buddy Mr.JAHax...?

Ok ciao ciao...
oic leng chai ... u called me fat huh??? ...

sham ... there shall be gathering tmorow's nite 10.00 pm onwards in TTDI ... at parking lot between pertonas and shell in front of Lenso Wheels and tire shop (cant remember what) ... do join us

Sham300

Mar 27, 2007
Thanx JaHax....will definately try to be there after 10.00pm, anyway...mmm who do i look for when I'm there.....since I'm new

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
u can look for me 013 224 2625

i will try to arrange for a grand one tmorow's nite and i will try to force all the old boys to join in

by the way, where are u coming from?

bushidofang

'(00) Lurker
Helmet Clan
Jun 1, 2006
Anywhere
wah.. JaHaX.. a big meeting i see.. tak ajak lah now.. lol.. i also wil try to make it lah.. see my dad busy or not.. damn lah i want my driver's license lol..

anyway, where's Ash? hardly see him here.. =_="

Anyway, Sham300.. nice meeting you and welcome to the group. Be ready to meet all the jokers in the club wei.. especially... who?? you'll find out lah haha.. all the fellas are damn friendly.. right guys? haha

stepwyew

Known Member
Feb 10, 2006
u can look for me 013 224 2625

i will try to arrange for a grand one tmorow's nite and i will try to FORCE all the old boys to join in

by the way, where are u coming from?

Wow .... The FORCE is strong in here ...i can sense......Now we have 3 altezza that are black colour ............May the FORCE be with you
hahahahahahahaha

Last edited:

nickleesoo

Known Member
Dec 4, 2005
yo sham.... welcome to the CULT CULTURE bro. will see you tomorrow night @ TTDI. jahax, maybe tomorrow nite we arrange for a group car wash la. my car still not wash yet la! ha ha ha.... cheers

bushidofang

'(00) Lurker
Helmet Clan
Jun 1, 2006
Anywhere
Wah.. at night who wash our car wor..?? somemore we always go there aaround 10.30.. Anyway, WLA 3xxx,wherever you are, your car very famous in the thread, "your shots".. everyone can find your car and snap pic..haha.

griffentai

Known Member
Mar 5, 2007
mine is oso black,but with some stupid sticker Y_Y,regret to apply it,hope to join u guys soon,but soonest oso 2 months cause i just come back from hospital,i got this stupid "hernia",omg damn pain. Trail is pro rite,but do they charge much more expensive than others?

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2006
Hi guys, i'll be there tmrw nite after 10.00 p.m @ TTDI Shell...i'll try to get as many ppl to come tmrw.

It's been a while........

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Kanazai ...

come and join us tonite man

sham, ARSS

how about if we meet up at ProJet MRR2 after taman melati let say by 9.45 and we all convoy to TTDI ... i will also try to rope in few more non-forumers staying smwhere my area

bushidog ...

keep ur secret man ... kakakaka ... toddler ... kakaka

taiko steppy ...

as far as im concerned, there are two more non-forumer blackie; the one with kelantan registration number and the fully modded manual one

griffentai ...

come and join us tonite and please take out the stickers man, its awful and makes ur car cheap ... kakakaka ... sorry mate, actually i wanted to say this last time but ... kakakaka

austin ...

see ya tonite

AND AT THE SAME TIME, JUST SPREAD THE NEWS TO OTHER KAKIS ABOUT TONITE'S TT

the more the merrier

cheers for the TGIF

Sham300

Mar 27, 2007
Aaaa.."Strength In Numbers"...that's great, Stepwyew is rite...the Dark Side is Strong...and a great disturbance in the Force I sense tonite...so the meeting point is ProJet rite? My number is 013-3658363, Arsss im shooting off frm my office depan KLCC....hopefully no rain this evening or traffic will be like shit, so if you give me your number i let you know if any change in plan. Thanx for making me feel welcome....do i get a free dinner as well? So see you guys tonite

bushidofang

'(00) Lurker
Helmet Clan
Jun 1, 2006
Anywhere
haha jahat.. wei i also wanna go.. will try and ask my dad if he's busy lah.. haha.. dude im not a toddler.. i am more to adultler.. haha..! what's my secret lah? i sendiri also tak tau..

hansc

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
KL/WP
Visit site
omigosh......too bad cannot come tonite.......having company function.......shit......

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey i m driving proton saga orion 1.5
due to gearbox leaking oil prob
i m considering transplant 4g91 carb
bcos tis is the engine tat my budget can afford..
stil student ma..haha..parent dun wan me transplant
i jus wana know
the 4g91carb

1)top speed?
2)0-100km/h how fast?
3)fc?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience