Worth Getting an Altezza Now?

Hi tai kors ... I'm viewing a tezza tmrw n I need some advice on what to look out for.
It's a 2002 make 6mt with bout 130k done. Wat r the signs to look out for? Any specific problems or sounds that I nd to identify fr engine or chassis?
Thanks!

---------- Post added at 11:20 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

This is the car Toyota Altezza RS200 - 6MT - Cars for sale Kuala Lumpur - Mudah.my
Anybody knows anything bout this car?

zarafrost,

that's one of our bros car, zahrul. as far as i know, his car is in good condition. selling coz he got 2 altezzas. both brought back frm japan. so the reason of him selling is to get rid of 1, not because of problem whatsoever i think.

just check if there's any engine leak, funny sound on the suspension, lower/upper arms; all are minor defects i guess if there is 1. if not u r 1 lucky buyer. no worries on the 6mt gearbox.

that car is in very good running condition. somemore is the later year, 2002, model.
i think, but not entirely sure, that it is sold.
try call la..

Mike, he said that he's viewing the car tomoro..so he must have called Zahrul for an appointment. still available i guess.

LOL guys, get back to the topic of discussing whether if it's worth getting a Tezza now or not.

Can create a new thread for Camcon if you guys want. :P

Thanks!

ok..ok..it's really worth getting an altezza. full stop.. :driver:

wah... this thread is still going on....ah..

Should we stick this thread ?....since we are going to get more question on this topic

no need new thread or sticky la..
most of the info is in F&Q, History, Archive, TT, can just search and read.
and G221 already answer with fullstop if it is worth to get the car.

hi! g221 tai kor.
u said that zahrul his car is it blue color with gold rim and c-west body kit?
actually yesterday i go to kl see that car. year make 2002, 6 mt and trd spec. selling at rm72000,i saw at mudah.my also.
after i check the car everything is ok, also can said is tip-top contition. the dashboard look ahve some scratches. that one i still accept.
but the only thing is after checking the spare tire compartment (i thinks is part of body,cos same color) there r look like welding and cement before, quite a lot of line. of cos his brother said no accident. so that is original?
any sifu and si heng can upload picture of that part?pls pls pls help me?and thanks a lot。
i really love altezza, is my dream car.

Last edited:
Ya. One more thing is he don allow me to test drive. Said that if u really want to buy and after loan approve then can test drive .

Have a question for the Altezza masters...i google the 5 speed auto box from the RS200 and wiki says its the same as the 5 speed from SC430(2001-2005) (gearbox model A650E), how true is this? That means i can swap out the V8 bellhousing and swap back in the ori 3S unit?
So if the gearbox konked, more choices to salvage the gearbox from other models?

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

Have a question for the Altezza masters...i google the 5 speed auto box from the RS200 and wiki says its the same as the 5 speed from SC430(2001-2005) (gearbox model A650E), how true is this? That means i can swap out the V8 bellhousing and swap back in the ori 3S unit?
So if the gearbox konked, more choices to salvage the gearbox from other models?

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

yes, u can.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom