Worth Getting an Altezza Now?

Ya, auto is 200hp and manual is 210hp, but when i dyno my car, the most i could get was 156hp:banghead:

bro....200hp and 210hp are hp on engine...u dynoed your car, 156hp was hp on wheel right? if convert to hp on engine, is around 170-180++ if not mistaken...not as accurate as 200 & 210hp, but not as bad if u say 156hp on engine. Most of the stock Altezzas, if dyno (hp on wheel) will get around 140hp++ to 150hp++.

if 200hp on engine will get 140-160hp on wheel... then the civic/lancer gt will get lower than that... civic 2.0/lancer gt 2.0 hp on engine should be 150hp then on wheel,,, calculate ur self :banghead::driver::banghead:

Worth to buy, a Toyota or even a 10 years old used unit, it wont cost like those BMW, Audi when comes to fixing and maintenance.

It's joy of driving such FR machine!

Ya, auto is 200hp and manual is 210hp, but when i dyno my car, the most i could get was 156hp:banghead:

The Hp quoted by manufacture is on engine and based on 100 Ron. Being a RWD there is more loss in
the long shaft as well. These are the figures seen on dyno in Malaysia on Ron97.

5AT 145ps to 156ps depending on engine condition.
6MT 160ps to 170ps depending on engine condition.

Normal la that... Is it on RON95? One should minus about 10 - 15% of drivetrain losses for manual and up to 20% for auto when converting engine hp to whp.... Plus is high performance engine use RON95, have to minus more gain due to timing retard.

dude.. stock fd2 can't fight with altezza stock.. read the performance figure u know d...

Huh? Why cannot? If FD2R can la... You mean FD2S is it?

hehehe.....just install 'something' in my ecu and it give me extra 20wbhp after setting and dyno.

it's similiar to Apexi AFC Neo right? but AFC neo didn't give that much hp (limited function)...anyway I think N1Racing & Kakimotor sell Camcon...not sure about the availability...
our bro HulkV6TT used Camcon b4 but he said that it's not that compatible with 5AT. maybe with 6MT is fine.

It is an electronic device to cheat our ECU, so it can adjust our cam angle to the higher power out put....if im not wrong.
It increase my low rpm torque, and now i can drive in town below 3k rpm with higher torque. When high rpm, it provide endless power till rpm cut. (if u guy always rev till high rpm, and u will feel abit power lost when u rev up to 6k rpm (even the engine can rev up to 7k for auto and 8k for manual), like the engine lag of power to push faster.
I can show the dyno graft about the power increase, to bad the fella did the dyno for me set the wrong car model module, and my dyno chart with stock setting only 110wbhp.....lol

---------- Post added at 10:04 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:01 AM ----------

i'm driving 5AT... it give me excellent result, more fuel save and more power.

wanna see the result? u can come see the performance on this friday GRA race at shah alam carpark. ;)

Top Bottom