Pivot Speed Meter and Few Altezza parts for sale.

G221

Over 10,000 RPM!
Jan 15, 2004
KL
Hi all,

I've got a few items for sale.

1) PIVOT Speed Meter-V (Red LED)
Complete with wiring.. RM190

2) Toyota Altezza 3S-GE A/T ECU...RM650 (item is booked)

3) Toyota Altezza stock standard CD/MD Player (Japan)...RM200 (item is booked)

all prices...of course can nego..
and full refund will be given if items are faulty after installation...but the installation fees will not be refunded la..

Contact 012-2047338

Location: Bandar Sri Permaisuri or Bukit Jalil<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

* p.s bro hulkv6tt...I still can't figure out how to take off my gps screen..maybe we can meet somewhere (Trial or anywhere) and u can take it off if u know how to.. :proud:

Last edited:

G221

Over 10,000 RPM!
Jan 15, 2004
KL
bro..already put there..but has been deleted by 5115.. reason is link for marketplace only..really don't udnerstand..that's y i put it here.

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
err.. u need to create a thread like the one now at marketplace subforum.. then link to it from the altezza marketplace thread lor.

G221

Over 10,000 RPM!
Jan 15, 2004
KL
ohhh like that aaarrr..already created in marketplace subforum as well.. but didn't link it to Altezza marketplace..thx wfhan..

ALiAS

Known Member
Jun 27, 2009
PJ
yup... believed u should put 1st in the general marketplace and then copy paste the link in our Altezza marketplace...

wanna sell things also hard heheheh

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
Hi bro G221,pls read the quote from the 1st post of Altezza Marketplace Links

Altezza Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

Upon some request from Altezza club members, here in sticked a thread to post link, i repeat "Links" only. However the original sales thread shall remains in Marketplace according to Zerotohundred.Com rules.

Any straight sales / merchandise direct uploaded into Altezza forum shall be removed without prior notice. Repetition of mistake shall end-up in BAN!

Kindly read the rules before posting anything into the forum. Have ever read manual book before operating any new things? same goes into here .. be matured and think before posting.

NOTE: NO UNNECESSARY BUMPS / REPLIES INVITED. STRICTLY SELLERS ONLY! ANY QUESTIONS ON THE PRODUCT PLEASE DO IT IN THE MARKETPLACE/PM BUT NOT HERE

Kindly be reminded. Happy motoring!

Damon
why we have to trouble our fellow member to post something to sell in car forum in such way?

1.if everybody who want sell tezza stuffs open a thread in tezza forum,this forum will end up like a marketplace instead a forum which is created for us to share infomation,make friends & chats.

2.to encourage user post their sales in marketplace in order to attract more potential buyers to buy/survey in zth's marketplace but not looking in car forums,even they want to look for parts for specific model of makes,they could always click the "XYZ" marketplace link

3.since you post stuff for sales in general marketplace,you dont have to repost all the info/pic in the marketplace link,just copy the link of your sales & paste it in marketplace link.isnt thats way more convenient?

anyway,comments are welcome to make zth a better place for us to stay.:wavey:

G221

Over 10,000 RPM!
Jan 15, 2004
KL
ok..didn't notice that..sorry n thx for the info..

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
welcome,do let me know if anyone of you got any useful input ;)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys, don't buy if u bump into these items:

1. sard EL boost meter
2. Greddy EGT meter without sensor
3. M's electronic boost controller without the relay
4. Sony cd player XDC L470
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience