Known Member
Sep 28, 2005

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
To some is super car......hahahaha
god car. Can fly.

my preference is SE1 front with SE2 rear. SE1 can easily be mod to fit a huge intercooler.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
The hatred doesn't stop. He needs to let go the hate.
I have learnt to appreciate the simplicity of the Myvi. But I get annoyed very very easily because of the way others treat Myvis and the lack of respect as a road-going car it gets. When I drive other cars I don't have this problem especially performance oriented cars. It's only the Myvi. That's when the hatred starts to boil and bubble again.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I have learnt to appreciate the simplicity of the Myvi. But I get annoyed very very easily because of the way others treat Myvis and the lack of respect as a road-going car it gets. When I drive other cars I don't have this problem especially performance oriented cars. It's only the Myvi. That's when the hatred starts to boil and bubble again.
Need to sell off dy.....hahhahhaha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Acura is now 25 years old! Originally the Acura brand was Honda's first attempt to introduce the first Japanese luxury car into the American market (way before Lexus and Infiniti). Look how much they have grown and how the NSX became the benchmark for fast, exciting and reliable cars of the 90s! Enjoy this tribute!

YouTube - Acura 25 Years of Advancing Design...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience