White Myvi SE PHE 9389 disamun!!!!!!!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

gothculture

Known Member
Apr 18, 2008
Yo guys!

need all ur help!!

On Friday morning at 3.10am, my fren was robbed of her car a WHITE MYVI SE PHE 9389 near the traffic lights frm NPE(at Shell Station) near Sunway Court heading to Sunway Pyramid. A silver Kancil knocked lightly into her car from the back and she came out to check on her car whilst 4 indian men came out, beat her when she resisted and drove off in her car leaving the silver Kancil behind. The PHE 9389 den made a u-turn back towards NPE from the traffic lights.

PLS help look for the car!If u do spot the fuckers and d car...PLS gimme a call ASAP or call d police immediately!

The eyes and ears of ther ZTH community would be very much needed....i seek revenge...

thank you

P/S pls b aware of d MYVI SE 9839 as it might be used to hijack luxury or expensive cars!

WHITE MYVI SE PHE 9389

Last edited:

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
wow. thank god nothing happened to ur friend. but will keep a lookout. sorry to hear. thought all these carjacking mellowed down, apparently not.

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
*ouch*...is she okay...lucky no further physical damage...

Bump: *ouch*...is she okay...lucky no further physical damage...

genny

500 RPM
Oct 15, 2007
sorry to hear tat bro...hope ur friend will recover asap...n thx 4 ur advise...

Shanashi

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
ur friends Myvi was suspected to be used in a robbery at approx 10.30pm in bangsar by 2 indian assailants which hit my friends bro's car Silver Honda Civic with honda bodykit WPV 8668. they whacked him stole his stuff n drove both cars off....police said its most prob d same myvi

GUYZ KEEP A LOOKOUT FOR MYVI OR SILVER HONDA CIVIC FOLLOWING OR KNOCKING U FROM BEHIND SAME MODUS OPERANDI DONT BE A VICTIM!!

ravingill

500 RPM
May 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
waa so bad ready ah now , well where in bangsar did tis happen i live in the area , well il keep a look out

gothculture

Known Member
Apr 18, 2008
oh shit fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!

yo bro shanashi pls gimme a call....ian@012 2012 780

need details abt ur incident....

ive send d car's particulars to my fren n he is helping search for d myvi...

fuck...sry to hear abt ur lost bro...omg....

Jun 18, 2009
20 minutes ago i was driving along jln duta two indian men in a white myvi was driving recklessly. i didnt mind them and continued driving. after a while they kinda disappeared from my rear view.

a minute later i saw them coming dangerously fast towards my car and before anything, they crashed into my brand new civic's back. they braked, i continued driving because i was on high alert as i dont think it was an accident. seconds later they reappeared next to my car gesturing as if they were apologising for the incident and i just shooked my head and drove on. out of nowhere they overtook my car and swerve into my lane attempting to stop me. i jammed my brakes and in an attempt to get out of that situation i went to the right lane. they swerved to the right lane. i went to the left and they followed. so obviously i knew what they were up to. i made a quick movement to the left to fool them but in actual fact went to the right lane and i floored it and escaped.

light damage on the bumper. i can afford to fix it.

but i pity those two guys.
scums of the society. i wished i could just tell them that they are better off dead than to waste oxygen on earth being alive.

i imagine that had i stopped my car, i would have been assaulted the same way.
my biggest mistake was i didnt get to take down the number. but i reckon theres no good coz most likely the myvi's a stolen car also.

my advice to anybody in that situation is simple. NEVER stop your car.
I know, the first thing you want to do is to assess the damage and perhaps give that shit a hard time. but remember, they will never carjack you if they didnt think they could overpower you.

you will always be at a disadvantage. drive to the nearest police station.

Azu MET008

Known Member
May 28, 2009
Bro GC,

Please send the picture of the car. They might change plate already. We will keep in eye in southern region.

Regards

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
walao these fucking carjacker really going for a robbing spree, could this be the same group of 9 Indians that goes on robbing spree in Puchong Jaya and Kinrara 2 days back.

ExODus

Known Member
May 14, 2006
wtf? very scary... will be look out on the civic and the myvi... hope the owner of the myvi will be ok.... :nurse:

gothculture

Known Member
Apr 18, 2008
wah!!!!

bro ktkt...isit a myvi se also?shit man...actualy bro...if i were u, i wud stop my car at d roadside...wait for them to come out n ram them head on...reallly must fuck them...btw back to d myvi incident...cudnt claim insurance coz she got no lesen...just like that lost 40k...

just now i got a call from a guy saying he is a zth member and works for captor...he say he'll be on d lookout for the myvi as well...kinda got shocked n blur coz was rushing off sumwhr and tot d person wanted to sell me stuff over d fon....it was from an anonymous number tho!

ok i will post d pic up soon...its all stock myvi se....with scratches on the left side rear bumper and the left side skirt...

Last edited:

ham_m2

500 RPM
Feb 9, 2007
Klang/KL
www.friendster.com
good good...the faster u post the pic,maybe we can catch the myvi n those indians...(just hope they dont change the plate to a fake one)...

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Dangerous man....will be on a look out.

gothculture

Known Member
Apr 18, 2008
hey guys i ask my fren she say got no pic ler...but the car is totally stock...

basic description i can give is:
1. left rear bumper scratches
2. left side skirt near the rear wheel crack and got scratches
3. front dashboard got Buddha statue
4. got talisman hanging on the rear view mirror
5. rear windscreen right bottom corner got "COOL TINT" sticker and its quite big
6. full car tint at 65% black color (quite dark)

but i think thhose f**kers wud hav removed d buddha statue liao so prolly d most obvious part is the COOL TINT sticker coz COOL TINT only got shops in the north of semenanjung(Penang, Perak n Kedah) so its highly unlikely that KL cars got the COOL TINT sticker unless their plates are from those states.

Yong_5290

3,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Klang
hotmail.com
y is she driving witout license in the 1st place...its vr vr vr dangerous...its not about her skill...but is like wat will happen 2 her if sumthing goes wrong...like now...car stolen...cannot claim at all coz of this main reason... n if say sum1 ram the red light n killed her also tat guy no fault...serious....
coz i know a fren's fren also tis kind of case...at high speed...1 car made u turn at a place where theres a sign wit no-u turn...hit hard...driver flew out...die....tat guy u turn not guilty...the 1 who drives wit no license is...

but anyway its sad to hear more n more of those fucking !@#$%^&* asshole goes 4 robbery snatch etc...and everyday police newspaper come out they catch how many kg n kgs of drugs but din c them catch tis kind of mother fuckers...catching drugs get more under table money la...:mad:

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
wah this fella's still around ah ? lucky ktkt acted smart and quick.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi,me driving wira 1.5 sedan. y after aircon on lack pwr ha?? if switch off aircon can really feel the diff. mod only change extrator n mid pipe.

any suggestion to make it more pwr when on aircon.

thanks in advance
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience