MSD 6AL + MSD Power Coil VS Ultra MDi

is it running with 12:1 can be considered as high compression engine?
one more thing what is the rev limiter for that MSD refering to?

now..im abit lost la...msd stand for what?motor supply distributor ka?hehe..kindly enlighten me here..:)

hattech-v said:
is it running with 12:1 can be considered as high compression engine?
one more thing what is the rev limiter for that MSD refering to?

higher than stock, relatively. the rev limiter is a rev limiter....

mean it can set the rev cut or alter the rev cut or what?
or is it like this -> current rev cut 9000rpm.. by using this MSD we can set the rev cut to 8000rpm or maybe 11000rpm.. is it?

hattech-v said:
its a product brand.... do search on google... hehe

mean it can set the rev cut or alter the rev cut or what?
or is it like this -> current rev cut 9000rpm.. by using this MSD we can set the rev cut to 8000rpm or maybe 11000rpm.. is it?

yes, please do search google.....hehehehehehe

p/s: she loves me

aiyaaaaa....
if i found the info using google then i'm the only one will know about it...
but if u tell here then can share the info with the rest....
but ok la i will ask her to find it for me... then it'll be very2 meaningful to me.. haha

p/s: best man win... kekekkekekee...

hattech-v said:
aiyaaaaa....
if i found the info using google then i'm the only one will know about it...
but if u tell here then can share the info with the rest....
but ok la i will ask her to find it for me... then it'll be very2 meaningful to me.. haha

p/s: best man win... kekekkekekee...

aiyooooo....
That MSD thingy got many features, from many product line. I can't remember off hand what but from what i remember, the ignition advance can be programmed, rev cut, launch control.

p/s: first of all, you are very very stingy indeed. dun want to share with other ppl. sharing is caring you know. :shades_smile: number two, you don't like to read. you don't read you gain nothing. no pain no gain....:tongwink:. number three she doesn't like stingy ppl. so i might have a headstart....kekekekeekekekek

waahh... like that no need to have rechip when we can can have those features buy using this msd...
yiloong, fast fast install it n update us... hehe

p/s: haha... i always like to sharing....
u might have a headstart but who knows who gonna reach the finishing first at the end... kekekee
ok la ok... i'm out of the game... let me bcome the director only while kecup can be the script writer... haha

hattech-v said:
waahh... like that no need to have rechip when we can can have those features buy using this msd...
yiloong, fast fast install it n update us... hehe

p/s: haha... i always like to sharing....
u might have a headstart but who knows who gonna reach the finishing first at the end... kekekee
ok la ok... i'm out of the game... let me bcome the director only while kecup can be the script writer... haha

he's going to buy the coil only rite?

p/s: :shakehands: :beer: :vroam:

HKS Twin Power

vs.

Nology Power Core + Hotwires

What the difference in low/high rpm performance?

Mie, not yet install.

The MSD that I bought just the CDI unit and wiring only, I bought the MSD Power Coil Separately. Because the catalog recommended MSD 6AL must use with MSD Power Coil.

The REV CUT function is just for our engine protection. It is not to set to higher rev cut.

I bought it brand new around RM1.5K++. I think it is the cheapest among all ignition stuff such as ultra mdi, HKS twin power, Motec CDI, and Nology.

u means the motec CDI price or what??? I saw a forumer sell a used Motec CDI at RM2k++.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom