Default D1 Spec VSD II and IV Ignition booster system

cnxnet

Known Member
Mar 30, 2006
actually im looking for something that can upgrade my car ignition. Looking for MSD but it is too expansive. Item below are item for boosting your engine Ignition system also.
Any member, sifu,taikoh using D1 spec product below? can these compare with MSD?
:confused:

Give some reviews

D1 Spec VSD II

= Ignition System Boost:
Increases the original 12V to 15,8V.

= Increase the Horsepower and Torque:
Ignition system strengthening provides better electricity power.The exhauhttp://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=15stion of electricity makes acceleration weak.It will give you totally brand new feeling.

= Decrease Carbon Dust Accumulation:
Strengthen the ignition system to burn the gasoline fully.It will not only decrease the carbon dust accumulation because of incomplete buring,but also lengthen the life of engine and exhaust system.

= Decrease Fuel Wasting effectively:
Burning effeciency becomes better and better after the ignition performance is promoted.Using every drop of gasoline effectively can decrease fuel wasting up to 20%.

D1 Spec 2008 VSD IV

@ Support up to 6 coils
@ More spark energy & power
@ Quickens throttle response
@ Improves idle & starting
@ Increases Economy
@ Superior Performance
@ Street,Drag,Race and Drift use!

= Ignition System Boost:
Increases the original 12V to 15,8V.And comsumer can adjust the output from 15.8V ~ 18V depends on different needs and situations. This product has LED voltage display device, customers can easily see the condition of the VSD.

Provide enough electricity even under huge power consumption situation.Ignition becomes better and easier.

= Increase the Horsepower and Torque:
Ignition system strengthening provides better electricity power.The exhaustion of electricity makes acceleration weak.It will give you totally brand new feeling.

= Decrease Carbon Dust Accumulation:
Strengthen the ignition system to burn the gasoline fully.It will not only decrease the carbon dust accumulation because of incomplete buring,but also lengthen the life of engine and exhaust system.

= Decrease Fuel Wasting effectively:
Burning effeciency becomes better and better after the ignition performance is promoted.Using every drop of gasoline effectively can decrease fuel wasting up to 20%.

The significant difference between these 2 models is for VSD IV, this product can increase voltage to 18V. Consumer can adjust the output voltage from 15.8V to 18V depending on different needs and situations. Besides that, it has LED Voltage Display Device

Bump: this item can decrease fuel wasting up to 20%.
Menthanol water injection system can safe up to 30%
Plus NGV can safe up to 70%
:idea::idea::idea:
my car can drive with water liao:nurse:

Bump: this item can decrease fuel wasting up to 20%.
Menthanol water injection system can safe up to 30%
Plus NGV can safe up to 70%
:idea::idea::idea:
my car can run with water liao:nurse:

Last edited:

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
I installed one, seriously cant feel much differences... i will advise you not to waste money on these thingy... either save money to buy MSD or use the money to mod other thing like better plug cabe, spark & etc... I regret to spend RM580 to buy this thing...

cnxnet

Known Member
Mar 30, 2006
Thank for sharing. Good review. :listen:

renxun

1,000 RPM
Jul 4, 2006
I installed one, seriously cant feel much differences... i will advise you not to waste money on these thingy... either save money to buy MSD or use the money to mod other thing like better plug cabe, spark & etc... I regret to spend RM580 to buy this thing...
maybe your system is already running at its optimum. hence cant feel differance...

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
what car you use and your mod on your car spec?

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
dude the msd and the item shown above is not the same thing, msd stands for multi-spark discharge, meaning around 1-approx 3xxx rpm u get multiple sparks instead of just one

from 3xxx rpm and above u get a stronger intense spark to redline, eliminating chances of misfiring as well, low-end will be more torquey too due to the multi-sparks

rather than spending rm580 for the item above, do it once, do it right with an msd instead

a second hand msd 6al can be found for around rm850...can look around

just fyi, i feel that the potential of these spark-enhancing items would only be realised with a modded engine, race cams, high compression, more fuel more air...for a relatively stock engine, a 'well-maintained' (keyword here) is more than sufficient, modded engine diff story

Can vouch for the 'difference' after installation of the 6al, more power all throughout the powerband

Cheers!

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A friends red evo tme had been stolen yesterday inside riana green condo. registration number BGH 368. pls be on the lookout for this car or any suspicious sellers of evo tme items
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience