mod for major acceleration?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

kentji

i have a stock vios and i wish to mod stuff into my vios for major in acceleration,and since im a newbie i don't really have any idea where or how to start,help...

turbo charge it

he want major mahh... no point spending bit by bit on NA mods... they dont give major improvement in a single mod...

NA mods are mostly meant for true tuner who willing to walk the tough route... turbocharging is much easier... hahahaha....

he want major mahh... no point spending bit by bit on NA mods... they dont give major improvement in a single mod...

NA mods are mostly meant for true tuner who willing to walk the tough route... turbocharging is much easier... hahahaha....

hell yeah!!!
cheers to us who want fast mind blasting power :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 01:08 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:07 AM ----------

major acceleration? try put weber.. hehe.. mayb can mayb not..

webber is carb rite??
but vios is using efi correct??

hell yeah!!!
cheers to us who want fast mind blasting power :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 01:08 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:07 AM ----------

webber is carb rite??
but vios is using efi correct??

vios is on efi.. learn that carb can mode to efi.. wat if efi mode to carb.. but just a waste.. just only if really wana play with acceleration.. ehehe..

---------- Post added at 01:12 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:10 AM ----------

more shiookkk mah when driving :rofl:

ya, sure syiok.. ehehee..

vios is on efi.. learn that carb can mode to efi.. wat if efi mode to carb.. but just a waste.. just only if really wana play with acceleration.. ehehe..

---------- Post added at 01:12 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:10 AM ----------

ya, sure syiok.. ehehee..

hehe yeah not many people swap from efi to carb because its old school and tuning it is very costly and also very hard to find competent tuners
thats why many carbies out there opt to change to efi coz got so many piggyback and standalone that can help improve the tuning plus there are so many tuners who achieve incredible feats
but then again carb if tuned properly also provides loadz of fun behind the wheel

hehe yeah not many people swap from efi to carb because its old school and tuning it is very costly and also very hard to find competent tuners
thats why many carbies out there opt to change to efi coz got so many piggyback and standalone that can help improve the tuning plus there are so many tuners who achieve incredible feats
but then again carb if tuned properly also provides loadz of fun behind the wheel

ur right.. at my place theres not many people can tune the carb.. i tried it myself.. who knows, later i can tune carbs and opened a tuning carb shop.. ahahaaa..

ur right.. at my place theres not many people can tune the carb.. i tried it myself.. who knows, later i can tune carbs and opened a tuning carb shop.. ahahaaa..

if you can produce good results with tuning carbs guarantee you will get rich very fast coz carbs is not dead in Malaysia there are still many people playing around with carb and twin carb many people ask me whether i know where to tune carb
i can recommend u lah to them then tolak 15% as commision :biggrin: heheheh

top acceleration? u sir, are my kinda guy.. err, in a good way of course. easy, pm for more details

sky is rite, the only way to mod the vios for "major" acceleration is via turbocharging

i feel the power increases by using webers is quite overrated la..it isnt something that will increase the acceleration kaw kaw or what...yes response is improved, power is improved, glorious sound...but people shudnt make is sound like webers are big huge power adders like nitrous etc. etc.

besides some power gains, u shud also be installing webers for the versatility, character, rawness, sound

off topic a little, yeah hehe

I would suggest that you turbo the thing. Getting a vios turbo halfcut is also okay, but it is expensive and you will waste you current engine. Just turbo your original engine as the original vios engine can take a light boost. TRD Vios in thailand is using the original vios engine with a turbocharger without and major internal mods. Stock pistons. Even when Vios runs at a 10.0:1 compression, they still booost it without changing pistons. I do not understand. Maybe they have water injectors or what. But the point is yeah, can boost lightly. To be safe, you can get a 1.5-2.0 mm metal gasket and a head spacer. Lastly, get an engine management system i.e. emanage. Then you should have fun acceleration and good fuel economy.

I think tuning NA for vios will be a waste/costly as that engine is not made for high performance tuning.

cant wait to see how turbo vios perform.. saw a trd vios, not bad acceleration.. long distance i dont know.. if any1 convert vios turbo, i sallute.. just like a vtec turbo.. awsome mode..

why not try to 'piggybacked' it??:driver:
for NA can release 5-10 more hp
but its not cheap ...such as ultimate...unichip...etc

i fell piggyback is not worth it for stock engine when it comes to getting emanage ultimate or unichip because the price u pay wont translate to a lot of gains
emanage blue on the other hand should do nicely for a pretty stock engine coz there are so many secondhand units around which are pretty reasonably priced

Top Bottom