MME Launching

mizuken

Jun 28, 2006
Any comment on the new MME edition for Waja and Gen2?

Limited to 200 only!

What are the major improvement on this MME Edition???

Except with the 16in wheel and the outlook of the car...?

alexklg

4,000 RPM
Feb 13, 2006
www.zerotohundred.com
it definitely looks better than the old versions. Only 200 units each. Must be quite tempting.

I wonder the cat-back exhaust system does any good. It claims to increase HP as much as 8hp... duno true or not.. and i wonder whether such exhaust systems can be used for Neo.. hehehhehe.....

Last edited:

[s]UpErNoVa

Known Member
Feb 8, 2006
wah.. saw de reviews from the website.. thanks to ko keng bro.. cool extreme modifications done.. but i prefer de Gen-2.. de Waja like not modified from it's original model.. rim oso use back de old 3rd generation of Waja.. :confused_smile:

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
[s]UpErNoVa said:
wah.. saw de reviews from the website.. thanks to ko keng bro.. cool extreme modifications done.. but i prefer de Gen-2.. de Waja like not modified from it's original model.. rim oso use back de old 3rd generation of Waja.. :confused_smile:
Correction.
The GEN.2 & Waja both use the same 16" ZeroKit alloys.

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
alexklg said:
I wonder the cat-back exhaust system does any good. It claims to increase HP as much as 8hp... duno true or not.. and i wonder whether such exhaust systems can be used for Neo.. hehehhehe.....
A straight through (AND JPJ aprroved) system will always outperform the std cars' restrictive system.

Neo exhaust. Some parts except the rear muffler may be common.

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
faisal.....why didn't R3 changed the rear lamp of the waja....
it's hideos ler....my opinion lar.....
both of the engines are re-tuned from campro for higher performance?

davidcnz

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2005
Malaysia
not fair larrr... buy this Proton Waja MME,the HID approved from JPJ.. i wonder if i take my perdana go JPJ , to apply jpj for the HID, u guys think approve mar??? hehehehe

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
next time can comment mah....
"eh...R3 can wor.........."
hahaha

than officers would be
"lu punya not R3 mah".........
kekekeke

davidcnz

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2005
Malaysia
hahahaha... dem not fair.. if let say proton car can on, why cna't all the proton car on the HID...? pist off men

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
davidcnz said:
not fair larrr... buy this Proton Waja MME,the HID approved from JPJ.. i wonder if i take my perdana go JPJ , to apply jpj for the HID, u guys think approve mar??? hehehehe
R3 with the assistance & perseverance of the OE Light Supplier and asistance from Proton R&D developed and applied for approval from JPJ. The HID light meets JPJ requirements and regulations.

HidSeller

500 RPM
Sep 30, 2004
just wonder what hid bulb they use for ....
hopefully R3 with the assistance & perseverance of the OE Light Supplier and asistance from Proton R&D developed is not using conversion kit ....
if true, that will be another joke of the year in car industry in this world .....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

You read it right, after an 18-year layoff, BMW will be back knocking fenders in the DTM for the 2012 season. The effort is part of the automaker’s motorsports restructuring process that will see it play a vital role in achieving that target.

The boys from Bavaria have been in contact with the DTM organizers for a while now as they worked out...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience