Matspeed Performance Camshaft

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

catan

Known Member
Jul 2, 2004
Png
Visit site
i had try the 306mivec cam.... low end power not that good .:slug:..... but the mid to high end power not bad ....respond faster than stock cam....:rofl:

t51r

Jan 23, 2009
The way to increase the lift of stock cam is regrind the base circle of cam smaller, but there are lot more to do to make sure the stock valvetrain works properly. It might accelerate the wear rate of cam surface and rocker roller or valve bucket, i wont say how fast the wear rate, cos it depends on many factors. In extreme case, fatigue or burnt might occur on the cam surface.

Bump: The way to increase the lift of stock cam is regrind the base circle of cam smaller, but there are lot more to do to make sure the stock valvetrain works properly. It might accelerate the wear rate of cam surface and rocker roller or valve bucket, i wont say how fast the wear rate, cos it depends on many factors. In extreme case, fatigue or burnt might occur on the cam surface.

WPQ800

1,000 RPM
Apr 7, 2008
http://www.flickr.com/photos/angelicshit/3110108224/

hi forumers,

anyone knows/experience a campro owner using matspeed cams pls? whats the best cams degree & duration for mid to high rev 7000rpm? urgently need ur feedback here.

can anyone really explain to me the good n bad of upgrading the pistons to higher compression? in my case it is by using the saga campro 1.3 pistons while maintaining the same campro 1.6 stroke. by theory that i read, it will bump horsepower n torque, but how bout reliability if the rest of the internals are stock standart? what should i upgrade for more reliability/strengh to my engine at high revving and long hour operations, such as trackdays or highway top speed runs? :smokin:

i'm asking more towards the character of a waja 1.6 campro engine ( currently all major/minor bolt ons done, air intake, TB n complete exhaust done, unichip ver Q+ done), as other japs engines may have more tolerance for higher compression based on stock material used/ engineering. Asking because my next upgrade should be putting in cams and higher comp pistons. - should i go with it guys? But from what i studied also, campro is also a high revving engine with output of roughly 70bhp per silinder.:confused:

pls advise all sifus here:adore:
u can also pm me, would like to discuss properly with u. its a good knowledge to earn.

:driver:buckle up boys!

Last edited:

cptadur

Feb 27, 2009
hi guys...
i need some information about the operational hours and days of matspeed..
last friday i went to matspeed and it was closed.. (around 4pm)

another thing, does matspeed sell new hig cams, i mean we dont need to trade in our stock cam??

any information is appreciate..:proud:

holydevil

500 RPM
Nov 6, 2008
can anyone give me contact (phone) for matspeed? got minor project. thanks

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The SUPER GT Queen Search 2012 - Round 2, kicked-off with much for both fans and spectators who were at The Pavilion Shopping Mall, right in the heart of down-town Kuala Lumpur...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience