Local women ‘choosy and troublesome’

munky, ur rite..
my guy fren oso kena after 7 lovely smooth sailing years..

thx for the supports guys.....i've been trying for 8 yrs d.....and i'm now slowing down d.....hai......getting old liao....i think i'll need to save money to go and buy 1 from vietnam soon....hahaha.....

choosy choosy

buy holiday trip, buy presents lotsa present, buy diamond on birthday...

and she say,' i know you are a very good guy and i'm sure you find someone else better then me that desrve you more...'

shut the f**k up la don;t love say don;t love la

if i'm good you could have chose me la...sighs

malaysian girl blardy choosy

choosy choosy

buy holiday trip, buy presents lotsa present, buy diamond on birthday...

and she say,' i know you are a very good guy and i'm sure you find someone else better then me that desrve you more...'

shut the f**k up la don;t love say don;t love la

if i'm good you could have chose me la...sighs

malaysian girl blardy choosy

wakakkaak, classic example

>< Vietnamese Bride ><

>< But there're many Vietnamese Guys around KL / Selangor nowadays ><

They might run away with our $$$$ one day ~ to their own kind. I know a lot of Mainland Chinese Women that commits such act.

yah..
i've seen a few Vietnamese guys around here, too..
doing odd jobs..
the china dolls not only took away the $$$ but they create havoc in others married life..

yah..
i've seen a few Vietnamese guys around here, too..
doing odd jobs..
the china dolls not only took away the $$$ but they create havoc in others married life..

yeah ... they're famous for that. Stereotyping works sometimes ... :mouth_closed:
One of my step-ma is a shanghainese and so is my ex-gf ..... during my college era :Not_Impressed:

NO $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ NO LOVE and NO SEX ....... LOL !!!!! :X-:

yeah ... they're famous for that. Stereotyping works sometimes ... :mouth_closed:
One of my step-ma is a shanghainese and so is my ex-gf ..... during my college era :Not_Impressed:

NO $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ NO LOVE and NO SEX ....... LOL !!!!! :X-:

haha..
but they have porcelain smooth skin & sweet tooth..
dats why can 'lum' guys..
hahaha..
they follow ur orders as long as u can pay..

still got some not choosy one in malaysia ler.. i know a few... don't like go out all the time one.. always try to save money and quite considerate.. but it is so rare already lar.. sigh~

haha..
but they have porcelain smooth skin & sweet tooth..
dats why can 'lum' guys..
hahaha..
they follow ur orders as long as u can pay..

Yaya. My ex-gf ..... damn HIAUUUUU :shades_smile: ........ Fly kiss to me and called me "HONEYYYYY " in front of everyone and said BYE in near PHILEO DAMANSARA area UNTIL the SECURITY also jealous ..... ahahahah eheheheheh kekekekeeekke .......

of course there still are..
i belongs 2 the not choosy ones..
but then again abit la..:shades_smile:

Yaya. My ex-gf ..... damn HIAUUUUU :shades_smile: ........ Fly kiss to me and called me "HONEYYYYY " in front of everyone and said BYE in near PHILEO DAMANSARA area UNTIL the SECURITY also jealous ..... ahahahah eheheheheh kekekekeeekke .......

just that oooonnnly..
no extra special services ar..
hahaha..

Top Bottom