Is it sexy for women to have flower tattoo on breast?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Yes, seen girls having tattoo on breast but I don't think it looks cool or anything. Is like getting your attention to look at her breast only...

If your breast is good, you don't need a tattoo to bring ppl's attention to that part la...
I prefer clean and smooth skin girls without tattoos..

That's my own personal opinion and preference la...

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
tattoo on girl's breast is good or not for the female I not sure, but I know it is very good for the person who is doing it especially if the person is male (provided the customer is a hot chick) :biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Not much feeling der la..cuz they just tattoo the top of their breast der...won't reveal full breast unless is tattooed lower than that la haha!

I'm not sure is good or not as well cuz is one of the sensitive parts for girls yet girls could get breast cancer but not sure tattooing there would affect or not la...or any side effects..

aderzhang

Banned
Jul 13, 2010
Lewes/DE
www.mydepots.com
yep, from ur words , i can see u r gentle. people are divided into several classes. everyone has their own appreciation on beauty and fashion....

in fact, i dont have any tattoos but i like to collect different kinds of tattoo related to different culture.....

Celtic tattoo reflect Christian culture

Tribal tattoo

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
tattooed or not....i love it...

but if got addorable tattoo especially flowers,cute picture i would happily bite that.... :lol:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
aderzhang:

You are a girl? :stoned:

Yep, I agree with you that different ppl have different taste in fashion and design...that's what makes us human so interesting lolz!

So, u plan to have a tattoo? Or is it your 1st tattoo?
I guess you are the type who loves Art & Design...:top:

He will if he loves god lolz!

pomen_GTR:
Just make sure u dun bite the whole flower out...:laugh:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
my opinion on tatoos are simple...as long as done tastefully, anywhere is ok. think of it as a hidden present...like opening a wrapped up box of goodies. make it a nice tatoo n it makes for a very good decoration. pls...whatever tatoo u plan to do...dun make it a satanic type or anything that depicts death la...i saw this girl once tatoo a tribal style tatoo on the nape of her neck just below her rear hairline...i oni noticed as she was flipping her hair..when i saw it i smiled to myself thinking very nice n cheeky..then she saw me smiling at her n she smiled back! :rofl: i guessed she noticed me looking at her hidden tatoo...same goes for the tatoo on the breast...oni for special eyes only! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

aderzhang

Banned
Jul 13, 2010
Lewes/DE
www.mydepots.com
yep, i am a girl.... cute, lovely chinese girl who love life , love sports , love the nature.

life is actually an art for us to appreciate otherwise, there is no creation , no passion ,no progress.

but few people can really experience the essence of life . some of them only fight for living and money............

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

my opinion on tatoos are simple...as long as done tastefully, anywhere is ok. think of it as a hidden present...like opening a wrapped up box of goodies. make it a nice tatoo n it makes for a very good decoration. pls...whatever tatoo u plan to do...dun make it a satanic type or anything that depicts death la...i saw this girl once tatoo a tribal style tatoo on the nape of her neck just below her rear hairline...i oni noticed as she was flipping her hair..when i saw it i smiled to myself thinking very nice n cheeky..then she saw me smiling at her n she smiled back! :rofl: i guessed she noticed me looking at her hidden tatoo...same goes for the tatoo on the breast...oni for special eyes only! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
:driver:

thanks for sharing your beautiful story here... sounds a little romantic.....beautiful unexpect meeting

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
totally agree with this....that's what i mean "hot" for a woman/lady

So, u plan to have a tattoo? Or is it your 1st tattoo?
I guess you are the type who loves Art & Design...:top:

He will if he loves god lolz!

pomen_GTR:
Just make sure u dun bite the whole flower out...:laugh:
:burnout:

hmm, what if the tattoo is "God", how can you bite it???????????

lol,,,,,,,,:burnout:

i'll simply says: oh god!....i love u... :biggrin:

anyway...goodluck choosing the best tattoo for u....

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
You should have gone after her bro...or is she already your current gf? :rofl:

yep, i am a girl.... cute, lovely chinese girl who love life , love sports , love the nature.

life is actually an art for us to appreciate otherwise, there is no creation , no passion ,no progress.

but few people can really experience the essence of life . some of them only fight for living and money............:driver:

thanks for sharing your beautiful story here... sounds a little romantic.....beautiful unexpect meeting
Where is Lewes/DE? Where are you from babe?

Wow...you sound like a very interesting girl...lots of adventure to go through with. Well, whoever is the lucky enough to have u :proud:

Ya, agree...nowadays is more about money. Sometimes, you don't need to be filthy rich to enjoy life...rich ppl have their own entertainment while the poorer ppl have their own way of enjoying life as well...Is just about appreciating what we have now and live within out means.

So, have you made your choice of tattoos?

aderzhang

Banned
Jul 13, 2010
Lewes/DE
www.mydepots.com
hmm, our company has a branch in UAS DE Lewes, and now, i am working in the headquator located in beijing, the capital of China...

thanks for your praise. i dont plan to have tattoo, cos i am a little afraid of pain.....................................:bawling:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Wow...damn...should have known you earlier...was having company trip at Beijing in April. Could have find you in Beijing for a drink :rofl:

So, you are actually Malaysian Nationality?

Ya, that what my female friend told me that she wants a tattoo above her ankle but afraid of pain so didn't do it :smile:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all DIYers,

This is my latest DIY project. I'm too lazy to write it here. But you can visit my BLOG for more stories and picture.

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience