Is it sexy for women to have flower tattoo on breast?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
why not???? hehe...........

easy , easy, easy, guy.........:bawling:

u r not the driver, of course u r the focus...handsome guy.....

only the guy who drive the car can be the focus.....:biggrin:
I guess TR won't feel geli or hair standing up after reading what you said about him Aderzhang :laugh: :rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

haha..bring ur own money and other expenses....hehe...
Aiya...thought I found a sponsor for my Beijing Trip to Meet AderZhang :laugh:

aderzhang

Banned
Jul 13, 2010
Lewes/DE
www.mydepots.com
I guess TR won't feel geli or hair standing up after reading what you said about him Aderzhang :laugh: :rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

Aiya...thought I found a sponsor for my Beijing Trip to Meet AderZhang :laugh:
haha,, i expect his hair standing up................so cool..............:burnout:

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

so sad,,,, the bad network make me so much troble.............want to cry....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
subra_fanatic very leng chai 1, he look 99% macam leslie cheung
Leslie Chung? Lucky is looks only not personality LOLZ! :laugh:

Not that lucky to be that handsome la Father Bunta...if not girls would have fall for me :frown

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
hi aderzhang, welcome to ZTH :biggrin:

supra fanatic is very leng chai... and he got nice tan because he always go surf boarding... he got this super sexy tattoo that even small kids love... this is the tattoo on his chest...

:adore::adore::adore:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Wrong la that's not my tattoo...this is my tattoo and a pic of me when I was younger....:thefinger:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
That part have to be censored due to R&R of ZTH :rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
No la don't have any tattoo yet...just kidding around with them :rofl: if not nothing to laugh about haha! :laugh:

But I like this Tattoo...

Can't share photos here la...is a public forum...will get too much publicity :rofl:

LENG Chai = Handsome Guy in Cantonese.

vvmetattoo

Jul 14, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
lol, recently, in the wholeworld, there is a very steaming affairs " DIY Tattoo KIT" arousing so much worldwide debate....

that is do-it-yourself tattoo kit... so many tattoo addicts buy tattoo kit without any licened permite and tattooing themself or friends.. without professional tattooing skills and aftercare knowledge... so many of them are infected .....

bkf8660

Known Member
May 25, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
i did one night stand with one unknown chinese girl in the club...only realize omg this gurl body full i mean really full of tatoo....on the back...but dont care la...just whack it and at the end loaded few shot ....after that night she never call me anymore .haizzz what a memory

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ferrari unveiled their latest speed freak of a creation during the 2012 Geneva Motor Show, only to reveal a freak of nature in terms of horsepower: all 740bhp from under the hood of a V12 monstrosity that will catapult the car from 0-100kmh in just 3.1s!

<!--more--> Apparently...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience