*Girls Vs Grown Women*~

melody

9,000 RPM
*Girls*~~leave their schedule wide-open & wait for a guy to call & make plans.

*Grown Women*~~make their own plans & nicely tell the guy to get in where he fits.

*Girls*~~want to control the man in their life.

*Grown Women*~~know that if he's truly hers, he doesn't need controlling.

*Girls*~~check you for not calling them.

*Grown Women*~~are too busy to realize you hadn't.

*Girls*~~are afraid to be alone.

*Grown Women*~~revel in it-using it as a time for personal growth.

*Girls*~~ignore the good guys.

*Grown Women*~~ignore the bad guys.

*Girls*~~make you come home.

*Grown Women*~~make you want to come home.

*Grils*~~worry about not being pretty and/ or good enough for their man.

*Grown Women*~~know that they are pretty and/or good enough for any man.

*Girls*~~try to monopolize all their man's time (i.e., don't want him hanging with his friends).

*Grown Women*~~realize that a lil bit of space makes the 'together time' even more special-and goes to kick it with her own friends.

*Grils*~~think a guy crying is weak.

*Grown Women*~~offer their shoulder & a tissue.

*Girls*~~want to be spoiled & 'tell' their man so.

*Grown Women*~~'show' him & make him comfortable enough to reciprocate without fear of losing his 'manhood'.

*Girls*~~get hurt by one man & make all men pay for it.

*Grown Women*~~know that that was just one man.

*Girls*~~fall in love & chased aimlessly after the object of their affection, ignoring all 'signs'.

*Grown Women*~~know that sometimes the one you love, don't always love you back and move on, without bitterness.

*Girls*~~will read this & get an attitude.

*Grown Women*~~will read this & pass it on to other *grown women* & their male friends.

WHICH ARE YOU?

A *Girl* or *GROWN WOMAN*

Hmmmm?

Uh .. wish i get this .. my gf always no time .. tats the main reason we fight everytime. Thats the main reason im going to trash her in a week time.. just wait n see ..

Wow, but i feel terasa a bit. Bcoz my gf is catergorize there. One of it la. Wow nice info.

Most of it is TRUE.

Last edited:

Uh .. wish i get this .. my gf always no time .. tats the main reason we fight everytime. Thats the main reason im going to trash her in a week time.. just wait n see ..

because ur gf is turning into Grown Women... haha...

*Girls*~~try to monopolize all their man's time (i.e., don't want him hanging with his friends).

*Grown Women*~~realize that a lil bit of space makes the 'together time' even more special-and goes to kick it with her own friends.

this is vr true... i also vr terasa....

I share a story la, about a fren of mine. She damn rich, father gave her Mercedes SLK 230 Kompressor. She told me have no time to meet la ini la itu la father strict la.

Damn her la, she bugged me yesterday askin me why i didnt message her. I scolded her la bcoz she was the one BZ not me.

Stay away la this kind of frens, only to share victory.

Lupa to tell, guys if u spot her red mercedes SLK 230 Kompressor at Batu Caves or Selayang, plz scatch or calar her car. :P

Last edited:
haha, yeah...the pretty rich girls...onli call when they need u...advice:stay away guys!

Girls ....... mostly girls condition are met. Iskh

*Girls*~~get hurt by one man & make all men pay for it.

i'm BOTH, am not a girl, not yet a woman??
yucks..

usually grown woman would also fall back to become a girl.....
kekekeke

both are also unpredictable...
you wouldn't know when a girl becomes a grown woman or when a grown woman becomes a girl.....

unpredictable complicated living organism.

yeah so true...they change whenever they like

*Grown Women*~~know that if he's truly hers, he doesn't need controlling.
*Grown Women*~~are too busy to realize you hadn't.
*Grown Women*~~revel in it-using it as a time for personal growth.
*Girls*~~ignore the good guys.
*Grown Women*~~make you want to come home.
*Grils*~~worry about not being pretty and/ or good enough for their man.
*Grown Women*~~offer their shoulder & a tissue.
*Grown Women*~~'show' him & make him comfortable enough to reciprocate without fear of losing his 'manhood'.
*Girls*~~fall in love & chased aimlessly after the object of their affection, ignoring all 'signs'.

2-8 to my gf,i guess
more of grown woman...gua?
that from my POV ler

i dont care , as long as they are girls !! hahaha ... can get different kind of pleasure and fun hanging out wit both grown up and young girls.

melody,
hahaha kinda funny but can consider that it's somewhat true also. Did a girl or grown woman forward this to you? haha

sakuraguy,
Your gf always say no time? hhhmmm.... Maybe you could just let her have as much space as she wants yet, letting her know that you still care and have feelings for her. Unless, of course, you already no more feelings for her, then it's different story. hahaha Sounds ridiculous but maybe it's just me to lean more towards being a giver than a receiver.

Top Bottom