kancil front tik tak sound

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
my kancil will tik and tak when i accelerate and brake..wat's the cause? anyone experience b4?

when i press the gas, it tik...then when i brake , it tik again..some i over bump also tik tak tik tak...anyone know?

is it the absorber?
fyi, my front tow ring, the middle 1 is a bit close to the antiroll bar..cos last time go genting fly over bump and knock the towing ring very close to the antiroll bar..will it be the cause?

Well.. I have suggestion for you.. but I'm not sure if this may solve the problem. Check your brake pad for worn out.... and check the brake calliper bolt, make sure it is tight...

howiechoo said:
my kancil will tik and tak when i accelerate and brake..wat's the cause? anyone experience b4?

when i press the gas, it tik...then when i brake , it tik again..some i over bump also tik tak tik tak...anyone know?

is it the absorber?
fyi, my front tow ring, the middle 1 is a bit close to the antiroll bar..cos last time go genting fly over bump and knock the towing ring very close to the antiroll bar..will it be the cause?

check your front bonet..mbe not tight and put something between..
coz my friend got same prob,we jst do that

i also experience the same thing with my friends....my friend told me that a foreman said it was caused by the front bearing...he did change the bearing but the sound still there...my car in the mean time,also experience the same.....but the sound is like swinging around....but when i hit the brake the sound stop...my friend told me that it was the brake pad..i have change the brake pad though,but the sound still there.....why ha?i cannot wait to change to L200s hoping that all the problem from perodua will go away.....

WHE1731 said:
i also experience the same thing with my friends....my friend told me that a foreman said it was caused by the front bearing...he did change the bearing but the sound still there...my car in the mean time,also experience the same.....but the sound is like swinging around....but when i hit the brake the sound stop...my friend told me that it was the brake pad..i have change the brake pad though,but the sound still there.....why ha?i cannot wait to change to L200s hoping that all the problem from perodua will go away.....

Hi,

I also been have the same sound coming from the front wheel. When i press the oil, the sound starts and when i press the brake, the sound stops. And my brake pad is 8 months new, can it be the bearing need to change. What is causing the sound?

i also don't know what is the cause of the sounds...my friend have change the bearing but it cannot make the sounds go away...now he has install L200 engine,there was no stupid sounds coming from the right side tyre......thanks to DAIHATSU!

i got a 9 yrs old Kancil 660cc for free from my uncle, this car were in poor condition,engine not so powerfull, i wanna ask all of u...wut to do with my old kancil ???!! Help me ??? give a suggestion to me wuts can i do to my kAnciL ??!!

u can change the bodypart to L200S body kit......that's for the first part,and then you better install the L200s engine and you will feel the termendous differrences in the engine......you must also make sure that the wear and tear part of the engine must be changed to new one....

my problem solved long time ago..it the towing bar hitting the front sway bar..cos last time my broken absorber was like lowered..it wont come upp..so my car very low..i pass thru bump at genting highland at about 60 then when my car land, my front towing ring hit the ground and bend until the sway bar there..i had knock it out,,,problem solved...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom