Is this light also in strobe light category ?

Swifterific

Known Member
Jan 21, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
i think they have the right to stop you based on the fact that either your car suitable to be on the road or not..

for run over or forcing to stop, I think it's police job..based on the condition where you're dangering other road user...in that way you're a criminal already...
i saw a JPJ fortuner stopping two wiras with what i think is the antenna for radio scanner. so i guess they have the right to stop cars then

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
i saw a JPJ fortuner stopping two wiras with what i think is the antenna for radio scanner. so i guess they have the right to stop cars then
Yah! I think they have the right, if they suspect your car not fit for the road and/or not according to their regulations.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
The thing is most of us including me does not fully understand the law.hence its easy for the enforce to manipulate the situation and tiaw us.which is also the reason we always feels mistreated by the enforcer.we need a law expert in zth.

Last time i did watch a program on local tv which said we have to stop if we are told to.However we have the right to decline for our car to be search if the officer request to do so.
However, the act of not cooperating means we are trying to hide something right?

one more thing to share.i dont flash my high beam to warn on coming vehicle of road block.
the road block are setup to search for a person or corner a criminal.malaysian police just dont do road block for fun.
its a tactic often used by police.

On the topic,i guess i better removed the blue colour t10 led on my wife's viva.i bought the bulb wrongly as there is no marking abt the colour and thought it was white.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
i think they have the right to stop you based on the fact that either your car suitable to be on the road or not..

for run over or forcing to stop, I think it's police job..based on the condition where you're dangering other road user...in that way you're a criminal already...
I got stopped because of my back-then triangle exhaust. They couldn't find anything to saman me so let me go in the end but that wasted a lot of time.

Anyway, how my exhaust "unsuitable" to be on the road? It wasn't even loud

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
The thing is most of us including me does not fully understand the law.hence its easy for the enforce to manipulate the situation and tiaw us.which is also the reason we always feels mistreated by the enforcer.we need a law expert in zth.

Last time i did watch a program on local tv which said we have to stop if we are told to.However we have the right to decline for our car to be search if the officer request to do so.
However, the act of not cooperating means we are trying to hide something right?
If not in uniform, then don't need to stop at all......:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Any1 have try this?...please teach me...or others who intreste with this :regular_smile:

im using 1.3 caburator engine

thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience